Stunner Denies beating Dyonne Tafirenyinka after Zaleekhah Khan's accusations

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Well-known Zim hip-hop recording artist Stunner (Desmond Chideme) profusely denied on his official Facebook account that he is a woman beater and has been abusing his baby mother Dyonne Tafirenyika. Desmond also addressed Zaleekhah Khan's assertions about him and suggested she should stay in her lane and consider catering to her boyfriend Anonzi Xndr (Alexander Mutumha) i.e., Zim hip-hop music producer.

Attachments

• Stunner Throws Shade at Zaleekah Khan.png
    Stunner Throws Shade at Zaleekah Khan.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Zaleekah Khan Claims Stunner is a Woman Beater.png
    Zaleekah Khan Claims Stunner is a Woman Beater.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 443
  • Amai Gamu Comment on Stunner and Zaleekah Khan Issue.png
    Amai Gamu Comment on Stunner and Zaleekah Khan Issue.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 269
  • Anonzi Xndr Responds to Stunner (Desmond Chideme).png
    Anonzi Xndr Responds to Stunner (Desmond Chideme).png
    46.4 KB · Views: 284

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
But Olinda Chapel claims she has moved on since she is now in love with Tytan Skhokho though.

Is Zaleekhah Khan married to Anonzi Xndr?

I don't know if they are married. No one stays checking at Anonzi Xndr like that. In fact, Stunner has a bigger brand that both Zaleekhah Khan and Anonzi Xndr as far as the Zim celebrity status is concerned.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Zaleekhah Khan should produce the receipts for this story otherwise people will conclude that she is just a hater who wants Dyonne Tafirenyika to break up with Stunner.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
She should post those screenshots because this will also have a negative outlook towards Anonzi Xndr for not checking Zaleekhah Khan.

Anonzi Xndr is not going to be publicly checking Zaleekhah Khan, that will make them feud, you know. So it is not happening. He is just going to be riding shotgun and supporting Zaleekhah Khan as she drags Stunner about him being abusive as she claims.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What are your predicitions between Stunner and Dyonne Tafirenyika's relationship. Do you think they are likely to stay together any longer?

I don't see Stunner and Dyonne Tafirenyika splitting ways anytime soon, that will embarrass Stunner in the worst way.

The conclusion here is Stunner's brand power is currently in Dyonne Tafirenyika's hands right now and I bet he knows Dyonne can actually put him on blast far worse than Olinda Chapel if ever he does her dirty.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't see Stunner and Dyonne Tafirenyika splitting ways anytime soon, that will embarrass Stunner in the worst way.

The conclusion here is Stunner's brand power is currently in Dyonne Tafirenyika's hands right now and I bet he knows Dyonne can actually put him on blast far worse than Olinda Chapel if ever he does her dirty.

But Dyonne Tafirenyika is more in the background so I don't see how she carries more weight in regards to Stunner's brand?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
But Dyonne Tafirenyika is more in the background so I don't see how she carries more weight in regards to Stunner's brand?

No, you are not understanding the dynamics of this matter between Stunner, Dyonne Tafirenyika, Olinda Chapel and now of course Zaleekhah Khan and Anonzi Xndr. Stunner has to keep being in good books with Dyonne Tafirenyika because if they break up he will become the biggest laughing stock in the history of Zim celebs right now.

Remember people called Olinda Chapel a crazy narcissistic woman when she was explaining her side of the story about her saga with Stunner. So hypothetically speaking if Stunner and Dyonne Tafirenyika break up even those people who hated Olinda Chapel will immediately switch sides and start busting laughter at Stunner's shortcomings. Stunner has no option but to stick with Dyonne Tafirenyika thick and thin. Unless he wants to make himself look like a clown.