Status
This post is closed for further replies.
Zim's finest music artist Takura (Bernard Shonhai) has finally released his much-anticipated music album titled Someone Had To Do It (SHTDi) the music album is now officially available on major music streaming platforms, that is, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, and Deezer.

The following is a tracklist of Takura's new album "SHTDi
  1. SHTi (Intro)
  2. Ita Yauri Kuita
  3. Ndakaba Ku Jecha feat. Jnr Brown
  4. Munondiziva Wani
  5. Ndoda More
  6. Ngoro Yemoto
  7. I Belong (Interlude)
  8. Chihwitsi Chemoyo
  9. Chiruruka (Raw Sauce)
  10. Dananai
  11. Ndanga Ndisingazive ft CciCci
  12. Asiri Tsaga
  13. Hona Mandebvu
  14. Top Top (RIP Chipo)
  15. Mari Ine Mumvuri
  16. Handivhunduke No1
  17. Nhasi Ndezveduwo
  18. Moms

Attachments

• Takura's New Album - Someone Had To Do It.jpg
    Takura's New Album - Someone Had To Do It.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 912

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
It's a dope album you can easily listen to all tracks. Takura is definitely the leader of the new school in Zim Hip Hop right now.

I don't see any Zim Hip Hop artist that has anything on Takura at the moment.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
It's a dope album you can easily listen to all tracks. Takura is definitely the leader of the new school in Zim Hip Hop right now.

I don't see any Zim Hip Hop artist that has anything on Takura at the moment.

What about Stunner? Do you really think that Takura is a better Zim Hip Hop artist than Stunner?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What about Stunner? Do you really think that Takura is a better Zim Hip Hop artist than Stunner?

Stunner as a Zim Hip Hop rapper he has definitely seen better days.

Takura has a promising future in Zim Hip Hop than Stunner and the fact that Takura is much younger makes him more marketable in Zim Hip Hop because at the end of the day Zim Hip Hop is a young man's sport.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Stunner as a Zim Hip Hop rapper he has definitely seen better days. Takura has a promising future in Zim Hip Hop than Stunner and the fact that Takura is much younger makes him more marketable in Zim Hip Hop because at the end of the day Zim Hip Hop is a young man's sport.

I just think that both Takura and Stunner are in different lanes. If you listen to Takura's music and then proceed to listen to Stunner's music you clearly hear the difference between these two Zim Hip Hop rappers.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I just think that both Takura and Stunner are in different lanes. If you listen to Takura's music and then proceed to listen to Stunner's music you clearly hear the difference between these two Zim Hip Hop rappers.

Uh, no! Takura is a much more versatile artist than Stunner. Takura can both sing and rap while Stunner is just a Zim Hip Hop rapper. Stunner can't sing though.

If you listen to this new Takura album "Someone Had To Do It" you can actually hear Takura's versatility because Takura's music is a force to reckon with in the Zim Hip Hop music industry.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Uh, no! Takura is a much more versatile artist than Stunner. Takura can both sing and rap while Stunner is just a Zim Hip Hop rapper. Stunner can't sing though.

If you listen to this new Takura album "Someone Had To Do It" you can actually hear Takura's versatility because Takura's music is a force to reckon with in the Zim Hip Hop music industry.

Well, that's just your opinion though. Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion but I just think that comparing Stunner and Takura is like comparing apples to oranges.

Queen

grand master
Compared to all most of the Zim Hip Hop albums being put out these days, Takura's Someone Had To Do It album is one of the most well put together cohesive music project.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Compared to all most of the Zim Hip Hop albums being put out these days, Takura's Someone Had To Do It album is one of the most well put together cohesive music project.

He definitely takes his time to make quality Zim Hip Hop music.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Latest resources