Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Zim felebrity Tatelicious publicly shared recorded voice notes during the time when she was communicating with Mai Titi about some of the juicy stories and gossip happening in the Zim entertainment industry.

In the published voice notes Tatelicious asks Mai Titi about Pokello's (the queen of swagger / Elikem's ex-wife) personal business and Mai Titi replied that Pokello doesn't deal with Zim locals because they can't handle her class. Other notable people mentioned in the voice notes include former Minister Kaseke, Jah Prayzah, Nash Paints, etc.

Jackie Ngarande was also mentioned and is said to have a list of clientele she does business with and from that clientele, speculation was made suggesting that's her major source of income.

Earlier on Mai Titi was exposing Madam Boss to her cheating rumors with Jah Prayzah and promoters. It seems as though things took a new twist when Tatelicious vowed to destroy Mai Titi's career and she retaliated saying Zim felebrities like Tatelicious can't pull her down.

Numero Uno

grand master
It's amazing how Mai Titi was putting all her trust in Tatelicious thinking she has got her back and later on being put on blast talking about other people's private business instead of minding her own.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

It's amazing how Mai Titi was putting all her trust in Tatelicious thinking she has got her back and later on to be put on blast talking about other people's private business instead of minding her own.

The irony is Mai Titi was throwing shade at Madam Boss accusing her of gossiping behind her back and saying nasty thing now look who was gossiping about other people?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

So do Pokello and Madam Boss really see eye to eye or do they have beef like Mai Titi told Tatelicious over the phone?

It's something that requires a little bit of research but I know Jackie Ngarande is friends with Madam Boss so why wouldn't Pokello talk to Madam Boss when Pokello hangs around with Jackie Ngarande from time to time?

Numero Uno

grand master
It's something which requires a little bit of research but I know Jackie Ngarande is friends with Madam Boss so why wouldn't Pokello talk to Madam Boss when Pokello hangs around with Jackie Ngarande from time to time.

Relationships in the entertainment business are weird since Pokello can actually have grudge with Madam Boss and still be cool with Jackie Ngarande.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Relationships in the entertainment business are weird since Pokello can actually have grudge with Madam Boss and still be cool with Jackie Ngarande.

Why do you people continue to assume Jackie Ngarande is part of Zim entertainment industry? I don't see how she fits in. What does she do which makes her an entertainer.

As for Pokello I can understand since she is a former big brother housemate. Stop putting Jackie Ngarande in the wrong category.

Numero Uno

grand master
Why do you people continue to assume Jackie Ngarande is part of Zim entertainment industry? I don't see how she fits in. What does she do which makes her an entertainer.

As for Pokello I can understand since she is a former big brother housemate. Stop putting Jackie Ngarande in the wrong category.

According to you what industry is Jackie Ngarande in then?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Aren't those just rumors created by both Tatelicious and Mai Titi.

Tatelicious said she isn't the one who created rumors of neither Pokello, Ruvheneko nor Madam Boss taking turns to sleep with Jah Prayzah but she heard it from the horse's mouth case-in-point Mai Titi.

Last edited:

Numero Uno

grand master
Tatelicious said she isn't the one who created rumors of neither Pokello, Ruvheneko and Madam Boss taking turns to sleep with Jah Prayzah but she heard it from the horse's mouth case-in-point Mai Titi.

If you gossip about hearsay that makes you part of the rumor mill because the next person you tell will say they heard it from you, and in that same process it's inevitable to spice up things than the original gossip to make things even more juicy so eventually you would have created more rumors.

Last edited:

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If you gossip about hearsay that makes you part of the rumor mill because the next person you tell will say they heard it from you, and in that same process it's inevitable to spice up things than the original gossip to make things even more juicy so eventually you would have created more rumors.

But people are blaming Mai Titi for creating this kind of drama and not pointing any fingers at Tatelicious.

Numero Uno

grand master
They are not going to point fingers at Tatelicious because in this case she is like a messenger.

I disagree because Tatelicious is actually fueling the flames started by Mai Titi.

If Tatelicious didn't publish those V11 audios then at least people will still be giving Mai Titi the benefit of doubt but the rabbit is now out of the bag.

Scorpio

grand master
Tatelicious said she isn't the one who created rumors of neither Pokello, Ruvheneko nor Madam Boss taking turns to sleep with Jah Prayzah but she heard it from the horse's mouth case-in-point Mai Titi.

How come Pokello hasn't responded to her sleeping with Jah Prayzah and not being good friends with Madam Boss?

Latest resources