42.2 KB · Views: 20,196
  • Faith Nkesi and Tebogo Thobejane 2.jpg
    Faith Nkesi and Tebogo Thobejane 2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6,934
  • Faith Nketsi and Kim Kholiwe.jpg
    Faith Nketsi and Kim Kholiwe.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 24,932
recommended
They are just IG models who parade themselves as entrepreneurs and post thirst traps to lure more male clients into securing the bag. Do you really think that any real female entrepreneurs have time to post thirst traps like Tebogo Thobejane and Faith Nketsi? I don't think so.

My assumption is that Tebogo Thobejane seems to be the one who got Faith Nketsi into the IG model game and later on Faith Nketsi brought Kim Kholiwe to form the triple threat and now it's a touring brothel.

Scorpio

grand master
They are just IG models who parade themselves as entrepreneurs and post thirst traps to lure more male clients into securing the bag. Do you really think that any real female entrepreneurs have time to post thirst traps like Tebogo Thobejane and Faith Nketsi? I don't think so.

My assumption is that Tebogo Thobejane seems to be the one who got Faith Nketsi into the IG model game and later on Faith Nketsi brought Kim Kholiwe to form the triple threat and now it's a touring brothel.

recommended

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
From what I know so far Faith Nketsi is said to have started the "Feline Management Group" alongside Tebogo Thobejane. But of course, to many people the main question is, "What does Faith Nketsi do?", and "How does Faith Nketsi make money?"

Black Panther

grand master

I am NOT sure about Faith Nketsi being a basic generic IG model. But suppose Faith Nketsi was yet another generic IG model why would you conclude that being an IG model is not entrepreneurship? So can you provide arguments that support why an IG model is not an entrepreneur?

Scorpio

grand master
I am NOT sure about Faith Nketsi being a basic generic IG model.

But suppose Faith Nketsi was yet another generic IG model why would you conclude that being an IG model is not entrepreneurship? So can you provide arguments that support why an IG model is not an entrepreneur?

Because no one knows any product that is sold by Faith Nketsi besides her providing service of showing up at nightclubs and showing off expensive handbags on the Instagram social media platform.

Kim Kholiwe does the same thing and so does Tebogo Thobejane! Entrepreneurs are the type of people who are more likely to make money whilst they sleep because their products or services are being purchased by customers.

Faith Nketsi doesn't have that type of business set up so she ain't an entrepreneur.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

I thought socialites can also be entrepreneurs on the side. No?

Scorpio

grand master
You are entitled to your own opinion but can you prove that Faith Nketsi and Tebogo Thobejane primary source of income is sleeping around with men?

Huh?

Some things are just obvious and right there in plain sight especially if you have eyes to see. In fact, the best way to hide things is in plain sight where people are less likely to look with an analytical mindset.

Attachments

• Faith Nketsi Hiring.jpg
    Faith Nketsi Hiring.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4,413

Black Panther

grand master
In modern times the word socialite is pretty much synonymous with a courtesan. And that's the primary source of income for both Faith Nketsi and Kim Kholiwe.

But Kim Kardashian is thought by some people as being an entrepreneur yet her popularity is as a result of the sex tape she did with Ray J.

And that on its own proves a point that sex work can be a form of entrepreneurship.

Scorpio

grand master
But Kim Kardashian is thought by some people as being an entrepreneur yet her popularity is as a result of the sex tape she did with Ray J. And that on its own proves a point that sex work can be a form of entrepreneurship.

Still, sex work is not innovative, so one can not use that as a description of a true entrepreneur.

I don't see any innovation in selling yourself on Instagram and getting booked for a bonking session afterward.

Black Panther

grand master
Still, sex work is not innovative, so one can not use that as a description of a true entrepreneur.

I don't see any innovation in selling yourself on Instagram and getting booked for a bonking session afterward.

Some sex moves are said to be innovative because you would have never experienced it.

And the beautiful sight of someone throwing it back at you can be a rare sight to see based on the way it's done.

So that's innovation right there. To some people I guess.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
At the end of the day, I am sure Faith Nketsi and Tebogo Thobejane are well aware of what they are doing.

Can we just get past all the sex work speculations, and let them do what they think is in their best interests.