The United States Government and The Fedcoin

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Now that almost everything these days has been digitalized I kinda think the good ole United States of America government (LMAO, I know...) is going to introduce social credit scores, mandatory vaccine passports, and personalized accounts at the Federal Reserve, where the public will be forced to use Fedcoin for all transactions.

The Fedcoin will use blockchain technology to record all transactions and this new digital currency will be subject to negative interest rates.

This will also give the United States of America government the power to lock undesirable citizens out of their Fedcoin accounts for having too low of a social credit score, especially revolutionary activists, radical journalists, and rebellious celebrities who get too big for their heads.

Shamiso

initiate
I do believe some banking houses like Merryl Lynch, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, etc are already working on a scoring system for customers.

As for that Fedcoin, I kinda doubt it will be something similar to Bitcoin.

Because how will the U.S. government fund top-secret programs, covert military operations, or corporate bailouts on a ledger that all U.S. citizens can see. That will never ever happen, never!

Scorpio

grand master
Next, the social credit scores will be on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter. Then everyone will be required to have a good social credit rating to be online otherwise no entertainment, no DMs, or the privilege of you posting selfies.

Or maybe you will have access to the internet but you won't be able to comment unless you are reeducated enough to know better about your past transgressions to the almighty technocratic oligarchs.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Next, the social credit scores will be on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter. Then everyone will be required to have a good social credit rating to be online otherwise no entertainment, no DMs, or the privilege of you posting selfies.

Or maybe you will have access to the internet but you won't be able to comment unless you are reeducated enough to know better about your past transgressions to the almighty technocratic oligarchs.

Ahh, the beauty of tech companies always messing with commie code, so they can leave you at the mercy of the all-powerful, one-sided Artificial intelligence what could go wrong, hmmm?

Just chill until the next episode!

I do believe some banking houses like Merryl Lynch, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, etc are already working on a scoring system for customers.

As for that Fedcoin, I kinda doubt it will be something similar to Bitcoin.

Because how will the U.S. government fund top-secret programs, covert military operations, or corporate bailouts on a ledger that all U.S. citizens can see. That will never ever happen, never!

The U.S. Federal Reserve doesn't tolerate the idea of being audited by Congress on key functions so I can agree with you on that. They have always strongly believed since inception all the decisions they make are immaculate and don't need to be questioned.

Just like Bernard Sanders once said:
"No agency of the United States of America government should be allowed to bailout a foreign bank or corporation without the direct approval of Congress and the president".

It turns out the Federal Reserve has had (and will continuously have) more authority than any POTUS -- past, present, or future. So long as people remember the Federal Reserve is no more "federal" than Federal Express!