Tiffany Haddish and Cardi B listed among Time's 100 Influential People 2018

Numero Uno

grand master
Time's magazine released a list of 100 influential people in the world and in that list includes people like Tiffany Haddish, Cardi B, Chadwick Boseman and so many more.

Attachments

• Tiffany Haddish Time Influential People.png
    Tiffany Haddish Time Influential People.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 265

Scorpio

grand master
n a world where people made that “Cash me outside” girl Danielle Bregoli a millionaire, I can see why Cardi B is influential. :LOL:

I guess it doesn’t take much. But on a serious note, why is Cardi B on here? Who has she influenced in one year? I feel like I’m the only person who has absolutely no idea who the hell Tiffany Haddish is. All I know is she might have bit Beyonce or something. I feel like Amara La Negra should have made the list. Maybe next year I guess.

Black Panther

grand master
I guess it doesn’t take much. But on a serious note, why is Cardi B on here? Who has she influenced in one year?

I feel like I’m the only person who has absolutely no idea who the hell Tiffany Haddish is. All I know is she might have bit Beyonce or something. I feel like Amara La Negra should have made the list. Maybe next year I guess.

Y’all so mad Cardi B has been named as one of the most influential people in the world by Time Magazine but she’s way funnier than Tiffany Haddish.

Numero Uno

grand master
Y’all so mad Cardi B has been name as one of the most influential people in the world by Time Magazine but she’s way funnier than Tiffany Haddish.

I like Cardi B's personality of being true to herself but if you consider her influential we have a serious problem in this world. Cardi B is making females act ratchet and uneducated.

Black Panther

grand master
I like Cardi B's personality of being true to herself but if you consider her influential we have a serious problem in this world.

Everybody can’t be a doctor or a lawyer her message, and story is influential and through her struggles, that’s how’s she influential.

Cardi B attracts a different crowd that’s not accepted by society so "the get it how you live mentality" makes her influential to be recognized by Time magazine. Cardi is mainly influential because she came from nothing and created her own lane. We can say Cardi B Influences people to get up, follow their goals, and perhaps find the positive in things.

Black Panther

grand master
They don’t understand the list is wrong. Where’s Rihanna?

Y’all really hate on Cardi like she has literally been a success story she came up her way. She was labeled a statistic and proved everybody wrong. Cardi B and Tiffany Haddish are influential because of where they came from. Cardi B came from stripping to being an Instagram celeb then proceeded to be a Love and Hip-Hop star.

Tiffany Haddish came from foster care to being a well-known comedian! So like it or not, both Cardi B and Tiffany Haddish are success stories that can motivate young people from low-income communities. There are obviously influential people in other social justice & philanthropic avenues, but this year's Times' list of 100 influential people in the world had a different focus I guess.

P.S. Some of y'all need to learn the difference between inspirational and influential. They're not the same thing at all. Some of these folks are not influential but not inspirational.

Scorpio

grand master
Y’all really hate on Cardi like she has literally been a success story she came up her way. She was labeled a statistic and proved everybody wrong. Cardi B and Tiffany Haddish are influential because of where they came from. Cardi B came from stripping to being an Instagram celeb then proceeded to be a Love and Hip-Hop star.

Tiffany Haddish came from foster care to being a well-known comedian! So like it or not, both Cardi B and Tiffany Haddish are success stories that can motivate young people from low-income communities. There are obviously influential people in other social justice & philanthropic avenues, but this year's Times' list of 100 influential people in the world had a different focus I guess.

The problem is people are becoming successful for the wrong reasons e.g., terrible music.

Black Panther

grand master
The problem is people are becoming successful for the wrong reasons e.g., terrible music.

Are you trying to suggest the fact that Cardi B makes terrible music? Cardi B is influential because she came up in less than 5 years. If you compare who she was on Instagram in the beginning to who and where she is now she's definitely influencing people to keep pushing for their big dreams in life. Even if people don't like her, she still has influence. People hate Trump, but he’s still influential.