recommended
Tsanangura.

I think you are getting confused thinking kuti muroyi wese ane chikwambo chemari and that isn't the case at all. Mbashto yemari doesn't mean munhu iyeye anenge achiita zveuroyi during the early morning hours just after midnight.

Kune varoyi who just put spiritual curses on other people so that they won't succeed. But at the same time that won't add more zeros to their bank accounts unless they bewitch boss wavo kuti vapihwe promotion, or bewitch a rival in the same line of work, etc.

Scorpio

grand master
Tsanangura.

I think you are getting confused thinking kuti muroyi wese ane chikwambo chemari and that isn't the case at all. Mbashto yemari doesn't mean munhu iyeye anenge achiita zveuroyi during the early morning hours just after midnight.

Kune varoyi who just put spiritual curses on other people so that they won't succeed. But at the same time that won't add more zeros to their bank accounts unless they bewitch boss wavo kuti vapihwe promotion, or bewitch a rival in the same line of work, etc.

recommended

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I think you are getting confused thinking kuti muroyi wese ane chikwambo chemari. Which isn't the case at all.

Mbashto yemari doesn't mean munhu iyeye anenge achiita zveuroyi during the early morning hours just after midnight.

Kune varoyi who just put spiritual curses on other people so that they won't succeed.

But at the same time that won't add more zeros to their bank accounts unless if they bewitch boss wavo kuti vapihwe promotion, or bewitch a rival in the same line of work, etc.

So how come in some situations vanhu vane mushonga wemari some of their extended family members vanongofa unexpectedly?

Scorpio

grand master
Hanti munhu paano tora chikwambo anenge achiziva here kuti chikwambo chinoda ropa? This is why I think munhu ane chikwambo or mushonga wemari muroyi.

Oan it doesn't work like that as you think. Sometimes vanhu vanoenda kunotora mushonga wemari vanoudzwa kuti it's just a money spell without any serious repercussions like chikwambo.

Unbeknownst to them what they get is actually something which later on transforms into chikwambo. Saka ndati zvakasiyana.