Recently Vuyisile Sibanda was on sosho midhiya talmbout how Boss Tumelo allegedly abused her during their relationship by throwing his hands on her, notwithstanding the aforementioned, Vuyi denied the widely circulating rumors that she demanded an amount of $10,000 USD from her ex-boyfriend (Boss Tumelo) in ransom so that she wouldn't proceed to release his musvorologist material to the public at large.

Attachments

• Boss Tumelo and Vuyi Sibanda.jpg
    Boss Tumelo and Vuyi Sibanda.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 269
  • Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG1.jpg
    Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG1.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG2.jpg
    Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG2.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG3.jpg
    Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG3.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG4.jpg
    Zim Socialite Vuyisile Sibanda IG Story About Boss Tumelo - IMG4.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Dzimbabwe Socialite Vuyi Sibanda - IMG1.jpg
    Dzimbabwe Socialite Vuyi Sibanda - IMG1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 323
  • Dzimbabwe Socialite Vuyi Sibanda - IMG2.jpg
    Dzimbabwe Socialite Vuyi Sibanda - IMG2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 214
  • Vuyisile C. Sibanda IG Post About Zim Men.png
    Vuyisile C. Sibanda IG Post About Zim Men.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 206

Queen

grand master
Uyuwo uyu. Something is just not right about them as a couple and Vuyi needs to slow down she has so much life ahead of her. But eish, she is out here running around nebhoizi dze tonazi.

Bombastus

Well, I’ve NEVER been impressed with them, to begin with, because they’ve always been a little weird to me... just my opinion.

It seems it's almost very rare for couples involving two Zim socialites to be drama-free. I know relationships have lots of ups and downs but hey, for the sake of your own mental health, not everything should be brought to sosho media.

To make matters worse initially this daige Vuyisile Sibanda was saying she is pregnant and now her story has done changed and all of sudden she is no longer pregnant—I mean which is which?

No one can be that confused, haibo!

It can only happen when someone is busy kusona mabhodhoro!

Shamiso

initiate
Why the violence? Zvekurovana izvi nekunyombana handizvo baa.

If love doesn't work people should be mature enough to go their separate ways without inflicting emotional and physical pain on each other.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
@Shamiso Haiwawo hapana nyaya apa.

Vuyi is clout-chasing y'all. She is a troll who is using this so-called abuse storyline and pregnancy subplot to get people talking about her because she has nothing going on at the moment that's interesting except her dating Boss Tumelo.

If she was abused by Boss Tumelo as she claims why hasn't she filed any charges against him? And what type of person says something like: "just because someone is a bad boyfriend doesn't mean he will be a bad father."

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
@Borrowdale Barron and @Bla Jedza How is it clout chasing? She said her side of the story which she is entitled to and Boss Tumelo can always do the same when he is ready.

Yes, she said what she had to say. But what exactly is she gaining by this besides sosho media followers and attention from Zimbos?

You also heard it from the horse's mouth that she doesn't care anymore about the abuse she was talking about which simply shows she ain't talking sense.

Anyway, for repetition's sake, there are certain Zimbos who derive joy in this game of trolling and Vuyi is one of those Zimbos just like what me and @Bla Jedza said.

Black Panther

grand master
Some people will just open their mouth waaaaaa.

She gives me liar vibes.

And she's really acting like she's changing the world or something whilst she's actually showing traits of immaturity, LMAO.

Latest resources