Watch: Dereck Mpofu and Pah Chihera - "Dzefunde"

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Scorpio

grand master
Twa pah?

☕️☕️☕️?.... yes, continue... ??????

Pane munhu akaenda kuInbox kwa Jackie Ngarande achinokumbira hembe using Ghost Account rakanzi Pah Chihera.

Saka manje ava slay queen venyu nedzungu ndobva vafunga kuti ndi Pah Chihera anoimba arikuda hembe.

Basically Jackie kinda wanted to throw shade and drag Pah Chihera wacho wanike ighost account zvaro.

Later on Pah Chihera responded saying:

The word in the streets is be your sister's keeper. When Jackie Ngarande posted that post on her "Helping platform" I would like to believe it would have registered in her mind that this is Pah Chihera the singer and somehow she should have first come to my inbox to check. However, she went on and posted... Aim being to humiliate. Well thank God... I have come to realise many of my sisters being Chihera's have made it a norm to use Pah Chihera as their Facebook names which I think is OK. However, in instances like this it becomes a bit concerning. I am a very content individual and will never ask for clothes specially those worn before by someone who isn't my relative. The post Jackie Ngarande posted intended to cause humiliation... If I say to me well I will be judgemental... Maybe she had forgotten there is a Pah Chihera who is known in other platforms as a musician. Either way... Jackie I have known you for a long time and I feel this was aimed at belittling another woman and feeling powerful. This wasn't right at all.
To all my fans this wasn't me and I will never as I mentioned find myself in such an awkward position. However, It is only right that the lady calling herself Pah Chihera asked on Jackie's platform because at the end of the day... That is what the platform is about.
Zimbabwean sisters... Let's be a sister's keeper and avoid looking for relevance in the wrong ways.
Stay Blessed.... Pah Chihera.​

Pah Chihera Responds To Jacqueline Tinovimba Ngarande.png

Pah Chihera Responds To Jacqueline Tinovimba Ngarande IMG2.png

Status
This post is closed for further replies.