makuhwa What Criteria Determines If Someone Has "Chimuti" In Zimbabwe?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
In what way of thinking or basically what criteria determines if someone is qualified to say he or she has 'chimuti' in Zimbabwe?

Scorpio

grand master
In the context of Zimbabwe definitely money is the determinant of chimuti.

It's so much of a god most people worship and will pay attention to the most, instead of a person's character.

Queen

grand master
I find your question a little bit tricky to answer unless you clearly specify a particular field where why anyone would say they have chimuti.

We are gonna have to narrow things down here.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I find your question a little bit tricky to answer unless you clearly specify a particular field where why anyone would say they have chimuti.

We are gonna have to narrow things down here.

Okay, let's start with Zimbabwe's fashion industry. Who has chimuti in the Zim Fashion business?

Black Panther

grand master
Okay, let's start with Zimbabwe's fashion industry. Who has chimuti in the Zim Fashion business?

The Zim fashion industry is non-existant. All you have is too many Zim fashion bloggers and less corporate fashion houses. You can't call that an industry.

The worst-case scenario is people posting IG photos with Mupedzanhamo clothing and Zhing-Zhong material. How does that showcase the produce of Zimbabwe?

Queen

grand master

Zimbabwe's fashion industry in the status quo isn't a flourishing industry. We just can't talk about anyone having 'chimuti' in Zim fashion. So next...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Numero Uno

grand master
The Zim fashion industry is non-existant. All you have is too many Zim fashion bloggers and less corporate fashion houses. You can't call that an industry.

The worst-case scenario is people posting IG photos with Mupedzanhamo clothing and Zhing-Zhong material. How does showcase the produce of Zimbabwe?

I thought in Zimbabwe there where fashionistas like:
  • Mudiwa Hood.
  • Stunner.
  • Pokello Nare.
  • HollywoodLee.
No? Y'all still think otherwise? :unsure:

Black Panther

grand master
I thought in Zimbabwe there where fashionistas like:
  • Mudiwa Hood.
  • Stunner.
  • Pokello Nare.
  • Hollywoodlee.

Taking photos and uploading them to Instagram that is not what you call a 'fashion industry,' my guy. :cautious:

The Zim fashion industry has to create full-time employment for Zim models, Zim photographers, and Zim fashion designers.

Then at least we will have something corporate business-wise to talk about -- not Instagram and social media blogging.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Don't you think there are a lot of people with money that are depressed, lonely and unhappy? Money can't be everything though.

I disagree because there is no way you can have 'chimuti' and still be broke. Chimuti and Money go together hand-in-hand as birds of the same feather.

Depression is mainly caused by the lack of not having money (and of course, chimuti).

So when the average Joes and plain Janes starting hating they end up getting headaches, you see.