Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master

Have ya heard about the 9-year-old rapper Lil Tay who was beefing with Bhad Bhabie (Danielle Bregoli)? What do you make of her - she has got a bright future or nah?

Black Panther

grand master
All I have to say about this Lil Tay person is that I don't get how she's a rapper the only thing she does is trash talk on her Instagram account.

I guess her parents must be so proud of her. Worse still Lil Tay is apparently friends with Woah Vicky and that's a complete mess right there.

I used to think that Bhad Bhabie was one of the lamest female rappers in history but Lil Tay is a whole new level of lame unimagined. :LOL::LOL:

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
All I have to say about this Lil Tay person is that I don't get how she's a rapper the only thing she does is trash talk on her Instagram account.

I guess her parents must be so proud of her. Worse still Lil Tay is apparently friends with Woah Vicky and that's a complete mess right there.

I used to think that Bhad Bhabie was one of the lamest female rappers in history but Lil Tay is a whole new level of lame unimagined. :LOL::LOL:

She’s a foul-mouthed brat who thinks she is above everybody else in society.

Black Panther

grand master
I bet you could say the same thing with many other mumble rappers out there in the music business.

The majority of mumble rappers aren’t 9 years old though.

Her parents need some parenting classes and family counseling skills because they are setting up Lil Tay for failure because what if she doesn't blow up as a celebrity she won't have the education to fall back on.

Scorpio

grand master
The majority of mumble rappers aren’t 9 years old though.

Her parents need some parenting classes and family counseling skills because they are setting up Lil Tay for failure because what if she doesn't blow up as a celebrity she won't have the education to fall back on.

Her mom is a real estate agent in Vancouver, Canada. :whistle:

And what makes you think that Lil Tay's parents aren't sending her to a good school or preparing her for the real world.

Don't be surprised if Lil Tay's actually ends up being bigger than the likes of Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian. Life is unpredictable you know.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.