Numero Uno

grand master
What is the meaning of stonyeni cause some people say it means "true love" and some people say something different hence I am kinda confused now?

Attachments

• Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG1.png
    Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG1.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG2.png
    Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG2.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG3.png
    Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG3.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG4.png
    Jah Signal (Nicodimus Mutize) - Meaning of Stonyeni - IMG4.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 224

Scorpio

grand master
Use your own imagination.

P.S. stop making double posts.

The last time you asked what premium stonyeni is when you made a thread about Luminitsa and now you are asking about regular degular shmegular stonyeni as though the meaning is gonna change just because Jah Signal thinks it means "true love."

Black Panther

grand master
So the meaning of stonyeni in ChiShona will be synonymous with "bhinzi?"

For example, like saying kutsotsa bhinzi?

Pretty much yes.

However, when people define stonyeni they often misconstrue the meaning behind the word thinking it means "love" which is totally wrong.

I guess the reason people think the meaning of stonyeni means love is because they have been lied to by those who want to use the word in public without sounding too lewd.

Scorpio

grand master
So the meaning of stonyeni in ChiShona will be synonymous with "bhinzi?"

For example, like saying kutsotsa bhinzi?

I know this is random, but I still don't understand why people still continue to use that phrase of saying: "kutsotswa bhinzi", or "ndakatsotswa binzi," as if they didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

Scorpio

grand master
Word, and it's funny how things are constantly changing so much that contemporary body mods have become a part of making sure stonyeni stays bullish in the market of thigh vendors.

Fat transfer (i.e. liposuction) that's what many go for and they are starting to look all kinda the same. I am talking about the IG model hourglass body type cliche.

Scorpio

grand master
I thought liposuction surgery is when they use your own fat and put it in areas you want. So why you saying it's not natural?

Anything altered to your body whether it's cosmetic surgery or whatever you wanna call it, is not a natural body. That's what you call a body modification in the lines of beauty enhancements.

Latest resources