Suppose someone gets a goblin (chikwambo) because they want kuromba so that they make tonnes of money.

Now after some time, they change their mind and decide they no longer need it. How do they deal with that issue, can they literary just kill it and go back to normalcy?

recommended
Y'all still haven't answered my question though.

@Munyaradzi Mafaro The same way you deal with ngozi is the same way you deal with chikwambo.

What I am saying is that the person who has chikwambo they have to appease it through the help of a traditional healer who is familiar with dealing with zvikwambo because not all of them have the knowledge and skill.

So basically what the traditional healer does is engage with spirit and inquire what needs to be done in order to cut ties. In other words, the goblin will always demand something for it to go (id est, kuripa).

For example, it can demand a mass sacrifice of cattle or another method is if you have a daughter that goblin can be...

Queen

grand master
So in other words chikwambo is similar to ngozi?

In terms of spiritualism yes, both ngozi and chikwambo are all spirits.

However, the major difference lies in the fact that ngozi being an avenging spirit doesn't make someone rich but it only manifests to raise hell in the form of revenge.

Whereas chikwambo can be used for pretty much anything e.g. to make money, to heal people, etc.

By the way, some but not all n'angas and tsikamutandas in Zimbabwe use zvikwambo instead of relying on traditional herbs.

Queen

grand master
Y'all still haven't answered my question though.

@Munyaradzi Mafaro The same way you deal with ngozi is the same way you deal with chikwambo.

What I am saying is that the person who has chikwambo they have to appease it through the help of a traditional healer who is familiar with dealing with zvikwambo because not all of them have the knowledge and skill.

So basically what the traditional healer does is engage with spirit and inquire what needs to be done in order to cut ties. In other words, the goblin will always demand something for it to go (id est, kuripa).

For example, it can demand a mass sacrifice of cattle or another method is if you have a daughter that goblin can be assigned to her as her spiritual husband (id est, kuroodzwa), etc, you name it.

P.S. some traditional healers are crooks so much that they tell their clients they can burn a goblin on their behalf. And the next thing you know that chikwambo becomes so angry and starts wreaking havoc—sometimes it can even cause a huge unexplainable explosion as a strong warning.

recommended

Latest resources