What is the main reason slay queens get blessers online?

recommended
It is self-explanatory: blessers are looking for quick action, and blessees are after money and resources. A person who is financially stable is less likely to also think about the idea of, "how to get a blesser."

Black Panther

grand master
It is self-explanatory: blessers are looking for quick action, and blessees are after money and resources. A person who is financially stable is less likely to also think about the idea of, "how to get a blesser."

recommended

Numero Uno

grand master

Do you think blessees when they find a sponsor sometimes feel used as disposable objects in those relationships or they don't mind being treated as such?

Black Panther

grand master
Do you think blessees when they find a sponsor sometimes feel used as disposable objects in those relationships or they don't mind being treated as such?

It's a give and take situationship until one party gets fed up and usually, blessers have too many options so getting fed up happens faster, especially after they are done with a big fat nut.

Black Panther

grand master
But doesn't it make more sense to use that money for investments rather than throwing it away to blessees.

The fact that sponsors are rich people means they can afford that lifestyle of being blessers. Hence, they can fund their investments whilst on the side, they have a huge variety of options they can run through. If you know what I mean.

Numero Uno

grand master
The fact that sponsors are rich people means they can afford that lifestyle of being blessers. Hence, the can fund their investments whilst on the side, they have a huge variety of options they can run through. If you know what I mean.

To each his own I guess. I like to live a stress-free and a frugal lifestyle without drama. I think blessees can bring unnecessary drama with the main chick as time goes on.

Black Panther

grand master
To each his own I guess. I like to live a stress-free and a frugal lifestyle without drama. I think blessees can bring unnecessary drama with the main chick

The drama thing only happens when the blesser doesn't play his cards right. Especially if they get carried away and start to ignore the big house while paying more attention to a socialite.