Scorpio

grand master
Inga wani EXQ (Enock Munhenga) switched up his style cause back in the day he used to be full-time Urban Grooves music?

Y'all oans bruh. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Are you really telling me iwewe hauone here kuti today right now as we speak, Jah Prayzah is a bigger artist kupfuura vese vana ExQ, Roki Rockford Josphat, Stunner, Leonard Mapfumo nevamwewo vanhu who used to make Urban Grooves music.

If you understand that then you should also comprehend the need for ExQ to innovate his brand for the sake of moving on with time since Zimdancehall music eclipsed Urban Grooves music.

Numero Uno

grand master
Y'all oans bruh. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Are you really telling me iwewe hauone here kuti today right now as we speak, Jah Prayzah is a bigger artist kupfuura vese vana ExQ, Roki Rockford Josphat, Stunner, Leonard Mapfumo nevamwewo vanhu who used to make Urban Grooves music.

If you understand that then you should also comprehend the need for ExQ to innovate his brand for the sake of moving on with time since Zimdancehall music eclipsed Urban Grooves music.

Slow down, mate!

Zvekuti Zimdancehall music eclipsed Urban Grooves zvinei nekuita with the potential of JP making some nice Zimdancehall tunes.

And also why hasn't Jah Prayzah been eclipsed by the wave of Zimdancehall music since y'all are always saying Zimdancehall music is the most popular genre of music in Zimbabwe right now?

Scorpio

grand master
Slow down, mate!

Zvekuti Zimdancehall music eclipsed Urban Grooves zvinei nekuita with the potential of JP making some nice Zimdancehall tunes.

And also why hasn't Jah Prayzah been eclipsed by the wave of Zimdancehall music since y'all are always saying Zimdancehall music is the most popular genre of music in Zimbabwe right now?

Obviously, you are not getting my point. I am tryna say ese ma Zim artists who were part of the Urban Grooves wave went down under the radar because of the incoming Zimdancehall wave.

On the other hand, if you analyze Jah Prayzah's music business acumen you will notice he doesn't need to be part of any Zim music wave. Iye wacho Mukudzeyi Mukombe ndiye wave racho in his own lane. However, the promising young pretender Andy Muridzo had potential except Andy Muridzo anowanza madhirezi too much.

Nyaya dza Andy Muridzo dze madhirezi is a matter which has been throwing salt in the game for his own sake. But that's another story for another day.

Shamiso

initiate
Obviously you are not getting my point. I am tryna say ese ma Zim artists who were part of the Urban Grooves wave went down under the radar because of the incoming Zimdancehall wave.

On the other hand, if you analyze Jah Prayzah's music business acumen you will notice he doesn't need to be part of any Zim music wave. Iye wacho Mukudzeyi Mukombe ndiye wave racho in his own lane. However, the promising young pretender Andy Muridzo had potential except Andy Muridzo anowanza madhirezi too much.

Nyaya dza Andy Muridzo dze madhirezi is a matter which has been throwing salt in the game for his own sake. But that's another story for another day.

Aah... Pliz y'all can't blame Zimbabwean women for Andy Muridzo's fading sun! Tapota hedu... Hatizvidi, hatizvidi, hatizvidiiiiiiii.

Scorpio

grand master
Aah... Pliz y'all can't blame Zimbabwean women for Andy Muridzo's fading sun! Tapota hedu... Hatizvidi, hatizvidi, hatizvidiiiiiiii.

I never said it was directly Zim women's fault for Andy Muridzo being an 'under-achiever.' Ndangoti munhu we magitare ukawanza madhirezi too much unopera sekupera kwakaita vamwe. And on a sad note, vamwe vanhu ve magitare vakatovigwa kare neiyoyo nhau yekukara lula lula and stonyeni.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I never said it was directly Zim women's fault for Andy Muridzo being an under-achiever. Ndangoti munhu we magitare ukawanza madhirezi too much unopera sekupera kwakaita vamwe. And on a sad note, vamwe vanhu ve magitare vakatovigwa kare neiyoyo nhau yekukara lula lula and stonyeni.

Imi, the fact that Andrew Ngwenya separated from his wife Chido Manyange doesn't make him an underachiever. Look at Alick Macheso and that messy gwan about Tafadzwa Fortunate Mapako. Extra Basso still bounced back even on Zimdancehall artiste Freeman's "Ngaibake" song he did very well. Perhaps Andrew Ngwenya can learn a thing or two to do the same!

Scorpio

grand master
Imi, the fact that Andrew Ngwenya separated from his wife Chido Manyange doesn't make him an underachiever. Look at Alick Macheso and that messy gwan about Tafadzwa Fortunate Mapako. Extra Basso still bounced back even on Zimdancehall artiste Freeman's "Ngaibake" song he did very well. Perhaps Andrew Ngwenya can learn a thing or two to do the same!

Andy Muridzo is a serial cheater kani. Ko kungobvuma munobveiko?

Hanti izvozvi reports say he has already cheated on that daige Nyarie Mukucha. :LOL: