Numero Uno

grand master
Mai Titi and Madam Boss are back at it again feuding with each other.

This time around things have taken a new twist between these two Zim celebs.

Attachments

• Mai Titi vs Madam Boss Round II - IMG 1.jpg
    Mai Titi vs Madam Boss Round II - IMG 1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 551
  • Mai Titi vs Madam Boss Round II - IMG 2.jpg
    Mai Titi vs Madam Boss Round II - IMG 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 360
  • Mai Titi vs Madam Boss Round II - IMG 3.jpg
    Mai Titi vs Madam Boss Round II - IMG 3.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 303

Scorpio

grand master

She stirs a storm with her subliminal captions on Instagram and deletes them. From there she proceeds to act a victim seeking public sympathy so that members of those Facebook groups like Mvenge Mvenge, Tatelicious etc start bashing Mai Titi.

Scorpio

grand master
I wanna know why Jackie Ngarande is involving herself in issues between Mai TT and Tyra Chikocho. Wasn't she saying she is friends with both of them?

Most of these so-called Zim celebs are duplicitous. Jackie Ngarande goes where the wind blows. The last time she was defending Pokello yet I have never heard for once Pokello publicly claims Jackie Ngarande as her best friend.

Queen

grand master
Most of these so-called Zim celebs are duplicitous. Jackie Ngarande goes where the wind blows. The last time she was defending Pokello yet I have never heard for once Pokello publicly claims Jackie Ngarande as her best friend.

Isn't Pokello's best friend Lolo?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Maybe she does because her obsession is real with them other Zim socialites.

I am thinking the conspiracy is to destroy Mai Titi that's why Jackie Ngarande went live on Facebook and started calling all other Zim felebrities like Melly Mamoyo (Mvenge Mvenge Group) and Auntie Jenny to make the situation worse than it is.