recommended
From my own perspective J. Cole's - "Kevin's Heart" it's about the aftermath of Kevin Hart's sex scandal where he cheated on his wife Eniko Parrish during the time when she was pregnant with Kevin Hart's third child (i.e. Kenzo Kash Hart).

That's why people in this music video are looking at him like that and why different women are being seductive to him and why the man in the bathroom said that "Kevin Hart you are only human, just learn from it."

Black Panther

grand master
From my own perspective J. Cole's - "Kevin's Heart" it's about the aftermath of Kevin Hart's sex scandal where he cheated on his wife Eniko Parrish during the time when she was pregnant with Kevin Hart's third child (i.e. Kenzo Kash Hart).

That's why people in this music video are looking at him like that and why different women are being seductive to him and why the man in the bathroom said that "Kevin Hart you are only human, just learn from it."

recommended

Numero Uno

grand master
From my own perspective J. Cole's - Kevin's Heart it’s about the aftermath of Kevin Hart’s sex scandal where he cheated on his wife Eniko Parrish during the time when she was pregnant with Kevin Hart's third child (i.e. Kenzo Kash Hart).

That’s why people in this music video are looking at him like that and why different women are being seductive with him and why the man in the bathroom said that "Kevin Hart you are only human, just learn from it."

Okay, I guess it makes sense now but I wonder how the conversation went when J. Cole reached out to comedian Kevin Hart to make this video.

It's basically putting Kevin Hart in a spot where most men wouldn't want to be. Think about it, what man what's to be reminded of cheating on wife.

Scorpio

grand master
From my own perspective J. Cole's - Kevin's Heart it’s about the aftermath of Kevin Hart’s sex scandal where he cheated on his wife Eniko Parrish during the time when she was pregnant with Kevin Hart's third child (i.e. Kenzo Kash Hart).

That’s why people in this music video are looking at him like that and why different women are being seductive with him and why the man in the bathroom said that "Kevin Hart you are only human, just learn from it."

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

You know Kevin is probably the type of man who lives by the mantra which goes like, "the best pew-ssy is new pew-ssy."

Scorpio

grand master
Yeah the big credit goes to Kevin Hart for being honest in this video. Now that’s a man 100%.

Honest about what? Y'all got it all f-cked up. A real man has the strength NOT to cheat on his family... that should be the standard.

Nobody is perfect, but if you love someone, and you love your kids, nothing should come between them. How about we celebrate the men and women who do the right things for a change?

Black Panther

grand master
Honest about what? Y'all got it all f-cked up. A real man has the strength NOT to cheat on his family... that should be the standard.

Nobody is perfect, but if you love someone, and you love your kids, nothing should come between them. How about we celebrate the men and women who do the right things for a change?

For Kevin Hart to film a whole music video revolving around the cheating situation and acknowledge he's wrong, you gotta admit... he is trying to rectify his actions.

Scorpio

grand master
For Kevin Hart to film a whole music video revolving around the cheating situation and acknowledge he's wrong, you gotta admit... he is trying to rectify his actions.

Acknowledging doesn't mean shit. I can acknowledge something a million times.

Everyone knows cheating is wrong and he still did that on top of that Kevin Hart is grown man with a family, that also means cheating is another way of disrespecting not only his wife but his family. Stop giving Kevin Hart a pass for cheating on his wife he made vows with.

Numero Uno

grand master
IMO Kendrick Lamar has a higher standard he holds himself to or just has better musicians around him.

His past three albums have been of great quality even if DAMN was mainstream I wish J. Cole was the same.

Kendrick Lamar's DAMN was kind of trashy if we’re being honest.

Had no theme, mediocre tracks, and the singles weren't too big except maybe the song Humble.

Other than that, Kendrick Lamar is pretty consistent.

Black Panther

grand master
Kendrick Lamar's DAMN was kind of trashy if we’re being honest. Had no theme, mediocre tracks, and the singles weren't too big except maybe the song Humble. Other than that, Kendrick Lamar is pretty consistent.

I thought the massive theme throughout DAMN was Kendrick talking about himself. Whether condemning (Humble), praising (DNA) or explaining (Element).

He was unpacking characteristics about himself. And the more you listen to it, the more it bumps.

Numero Uno

grand master
I'm pretty sure many of those mumble rappers have daddy problems, the problem is none of them grew up with a father figure. J. Cole is a savior to the current hip-hop music mumble rap era that we are in.

I don't think J. Cole will be able to win over any new fans with this KOD album. People pretty much either love or hate him. And I think J. Cole should stop hating on mumble rap. I don't personally like mumble rap, but if others do, why is that a problem.

Black Panther

grand master
I was surprised at how much "hate" he gets. It's unfortunate, it seems like fan bases ruin an artist's image (for lack of a better word) more than an artist can... unless they're Azealia Banks.

I don’t really think J. Cole is dissing mumble rappers. He says he remembers when he used to be like them and gets where they are coming from. It was more of dad talk and he was trying to tell them what they needed to hear.