general What's The Meaning Of Kanye West's New Song With T.I. - "Ye vs. The People?"

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
What's the meaning of Kanye West's song, "Ye vs. The People" the political song he was going back and forth with T.I.

Is Kanye West really a Republican or he is just using Donald Trump's Make America Great Again as a means to sell his new album.

Or is Kanye West now a Republican since he fell out with Beyonce and Jay-Z who happen to be Democrats?

Black Panther

grand master
Scary days we live in to have such a powerful black figure like Kanye West working in favor of the same people who oppresses them...

Hopefully, most people won't buy this B.S. But then again everything Kanye West does is labeled as "GENIUS" so what do I know?

Scorpio

grand master
Scary days we live in to have such a powerful black figure like Kanye West working in favor of the same people who oppresses them...

Hopefully, most people won't buy this BS. But then again everything Kanye West does is labeled as "GENIUS" so what do I know?

You are just proving Kanye West's point.

Why do all black Americans have to be Democrats?

By the way, Kanye West isn’t necessarily being political, he’s trying to introduce people to a new way of thinking because the black American community has been voting for the Democrat Party for 60 years, and still nothing of significance has changed ever since then.

After all Kanye West is an individual and has the right to say things like "Make America Great Again."

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Donald Trump is trying to unify the nation, but as Kanye West said, people need to be more open-minded.

If people would be more willing to listen to Donald Trump and what he’s doing, people would understand that he’s helping to Make America Great Again.

Lower taxes, booming economy with African American unemployment at an all-time low. North Korea and South Korea finally have made peace due to Donald Trump's threats and sanctions.

Black Panther

grand master
Donald Trump is trying to unify the nation, but as Kanye West said, people need to be more open-minded.

If people would be more willing to listen to Donald Trump and what he’s doing, people would understand that he’s helping to Make America Great Again.

Lower taxes, booming economy with African American unemployment at an all-time low. North Korea and South Korea finally have made peace due to Donald Trump's threats and sanctions.

Honestly, not a fan. Way too much political talk.

Some songs will have a little bit like Kendrick will put a line or two in some of his songs about politics, but I can stand that but this entire song is about Kanye West's Republican political views.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
It's all for sales, although he really is crazy.

All the white people who liked what he said about Donald Trump will buy it and all the black people who didn't like what he said about Trump will still buy and listen to his music.

Its a win-win for Kanye West! Now let’s see how many will actually follow through and not listen.

Y'all act like it’s something new…

Of course, it’s hype for his album what else would it be? That’s like going to a restaurant and ordering appetizers, then saying “All this hype for my meal,” that’s exactly what you get before the meal… appetizers

I’m not a Donald Trump fan at all. But people forget that the KKK was started by the Democrats, also black Americans were originally Republicans.

Black Panther

grand master
It's all for sales, although he really is crazy.

All the white people who liked what he said about Donald Trump will buy it and all the black people who didn't like what he said about Trump will still buy and listen to his music.

Its a win-win for Kanye West! Now let’s see how many will actually follow through and not listen.

Y'all act like it’s something new…

Of course, it’s hype for his album what else would it be? That’s like going to a restaurant and ordering appetizers, then saying “All this hype for my meal,” that’s exactly what you get before the meal… appetizers

I’m not a Donald Trump fan at all. But people forget that the KKK was started by the Democrats, also black Americans were originally Republicans.

Just like Trump, his motives are always selfish. Now this time around Kanye West he’s got the wrong marketing strategy.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

Hopefully, most people won't buy this BS. But then again everything Kanye West does is labeled as "GENIUS" so what do I know?

It’s the only genius if Kanye West actually makes money from it/gets the tremendous sales he’s attempting to garner. His last two albums flopped, so...

Scorpio

grand master
it’s the only genius if Kanye West actually makes money from it/gets the tremendous sales he’s attempting to garner. His last two albums flopped, so...

Y'all are really showing how sheep-like you can be with this.

Totally performing like a horde of zombies ready to rip the flesh off Kanye West because of his tweets about Donald Trump and Making America Great Again.

Kanye did nothing to you.

Leave Kanye alone. This is why Kanye West made the song, "Ye and the People" with T.I to address clueless people.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
If you think Republicans or specifically Donald Trump has helped black people with their policies, then you're are more delusional than Kanye.

He’s out here begging for publicity and you are giving it to him. You need to understand the difference from someone expressing their thoughts and someone trying to get numbers for their record.

Black Panther

grand master
He’s out here begging for publicity and you are giving it to him. You need to understand the difference from someone expressing their thoughts and someone trying to get numbers for their record.

You can't say Kanye West's song "Ye vs. The People" isn't political. However, I no longer support Kanye West and his fake Kardashian-esque antics.

In the meantime, you have got some Republicans who want to keep Confederate flags and monuments of slave owners? :unsure:

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You can't say Kanye West's song "Ye vs. The People" isn't political. However, I no longer support Kanye West and his fake Kardashian-esque antics. In the meantime, you have got some Republicans who want to keep Confederate flags and monuments of slave owners? :unsure:

Listen I will say this for the nth time - All these controversial tweets by Kanye West are a publicity stunt to promote his upcoming clothing and music releases.

An act of attention which everyone is buying into that's all.

Black Panther

grand master
Listen I will say this for the nth time - All these controversial tweets by Kanye West are a publicity stunt to promote his upcoming clothing and music releases. An act of attention which everyone is buying into that's all.

Whatever y'all think, but just remember there is no justice without economic justice first.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Listen I will say this for the nth time - All these controversial tweets by Kanye West are a publicity stunt to promote his upcoming clothing and music releases. An act of attention which everyone is buying into that's all.

Definitely for publicity, but I am sure there were better avenues to try (n)

Status
This post is closed for further replies.