What is the point of hating someone's dating preferences?

Scorpio

grand master
Why can't just an average person accept the fact people will always have their own dating preferences without trying to force them to conform to their own dating standards?

recommended
Y'all got it all twisted up because some people have:
  • a dating preference
  • a sexual preference (i.e., flings)
  • a marriage preference (i.e., wife material)
The confusing part is they all lump this together into their so-called "relationship preference" (or dating preference), yet that ain't even close to what they will settle down with.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The people who get mad a lot about who someone wants to date usually have serious self-esteem issues they gotta deal with. They should consider educating themselves on how dating preferences are different across cultures and nations.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What I am trying to say is people should keep their opinion to themselves so as to avoid putting other people down in regards to dating and marriage preferences.

That's that self-esteem issue they gotta deal with themselves first besides being worried and preoccupied with thoughts like — "how do dating preferences work?"

Scorpio

grand master
What I am trying to say is people should keep their opinion to themselves so as to avoid putting other people down in regards to dating and marriage preferences.

It could only make sense if the opposite sex was to keep the same energy without being concerned whether a man is broke and can't be a great partner after all.

Scorpio

grand master
It's doesn't cost much to be nice.

Political correctness doesn't work as much as you think especially on social media platforms. Quite frankly, you can't say a thing on social networks without at least one person feeling some type of way or just getting offended all because of your own entitled opinion.

Black Panther

grand master
  • a dating preference
The confusing part is they all lump this together into their so-called "relationship preference" (or dating preference), yet that ain't even close to what they will settle down with.

recommended

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
  • a dating preference

Can you elaborate on what you are saying in layman's terms?

Scorpio

grand master
All I am saying is if someone says they have a dating preference to me it sounds rather vague because they can have an ulterior motive of only engaging in a fling but use the "relationship title" to get what they want. So it won't be their TRUE dating preference.

Women do the same thing with men who aren't their preference. At the end of the day, I see no difference.