question Who are the current living legends in Zim's music industry?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
If we are talking about Zim musicians who are still alive then I'd say:
  • Thomas Mapfumo (Mukanya)
  • Nicholas Zakaria (Senior Lecturer)
  • Alick Macheso (Extra Basso)
  • Winky D (Gaffa)
  • Jah Prayzah
  • Stunner
  • Roki
  • ExQ

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Why did you list down Roki and Stunner?

For the simple fact that you can't have a conversation about the history of Zim Hip Hop music without at least mentioning Stunner neither can you do the same about Urban Grooves music without talking about Roki.

The same can be said about Zimdancehall music that's why I listed down Winky D too.

Shamiso

initiate
For the simple fact that you can't have a conversation about the history of Zim Hip Hop music without at least mentioning Stunner neither can you do the same about Urban Grooves music without talking about Roki.

The same can be said about Zimdancehall music that's why I listed down Winky D too.

In other words, you are trying to say Stunner is the most influential Zim Hip Hop artist huh? ?

Black Panther

grand master

ExQ was around during the heydays of Urban Grooves music.

Why did you count him out yet he has even surpassed Roki in both relevancy and longevity compared?

Queen

grand master

I personally wouldn't go as far as calling Stunner a Zim music legend because that on its own is a huge stretch unless if you are smoking crack. ?