recommended
What does Tapiwa Mutikani look like, any pics?

That's Tapiwa Mutikani (Mai Titi's ex-husband)

Mai Titi Husband.jpg

Tapiwa Mutikani.jpg

Tapiwa Mutikani, Mai Titi's Ex-Husband.jpg

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Then she should have sued Tapiwa Mutikani than breaking down on Facebook Live and to make matters worse this has potential to develop into further issues that can go beyond what she has just started if she is not very careful.

The thing is Mai Titi wasn't coerced or forced to open the can of worms or the Pandora's Box but did so because she thought it would help with her depression.

Basically Mai Titi is dealing with her issues the 'Olinda Chapel' way of doing things you know. Like going on Facebook Live where all Zimbabweans can see you and judge you.

Then all of a sudden you get mad yet you are the one who brought your business on public display.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The thing is Mai Titi wasn't coerced or forced to open the can of worms or the Pandora's Box but did so because she thought it would help with her depression.

Basically Mai Titi is dealing with her issues the 'Olinda Chapel' way of doing things you know. Like going on Facebook Live where all Zimbabweans can see you and judge you.

Then all of a sudden you get mad yet you are the one who brought your business on public display.

You know that's the problem when people like Olinda Chapel start getting perceived as being role models. It leads to a society full of drama queens and chaos.

I am sure the year won't end until another Zim celebrity does yet another Facebook Live bashing their ex-husband or boyfriend.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
You know that's the problem when people like Olinda Chapel start getting perceived as being role models. It leads to a society full of drama queens and chaos.

I am sure the year won't end until another Zim celebrity does yet another Facebook Live bashing their ex-husband or boyfriend.

On Facebook Live Videos they do; they actually encourage venting or ranting as the "The New Therapy" I just don't get it.

Latest resources