Numero Uno

grand master
Who would y'all rate as the best Zimdancehall artist from all perspectives whether lyrical content, vocal performance or whatever?

Scorpio

grand master
In contemporary times I'd say Winky D.

He’s good, but he’s not the greatest to the point that y'all should completely overlook other talented Zimdancehall artists like:
  • Tocky Vibes
  • Freeman HKD Boss
  • Enzo Ishall
  • Bazooker
  • Chigudo
  • Boss Pumacol
  • Soul Jah Love
  • Killer T
  • ...and so much more...

Queen

grand master
He’s good, but he’s not the greatest to the point that y'all should completely overlook other talented Zimdancehall artists...

I think you should stop trying to downplay Winky D like he hasn't been the face of Zimdancehall for a long time right now.

Scorpio

grand master
I think you should stop trying to downplay Winky D like he hasn't been the face of Zimdancehall for a long time right now.

You are the one who is delusional to have that point of view because you are acting as if Winky is the only artist who has been putting out good Zimdancehall music which isn't true, I am afraid.

Queen

grand master
You are the one who is delusional to have that point of view because you are acting as if Winky is the only artist who has been putting out good Zimdancehall music which isn't true, I am afraid.

No I am not but it seems you are one of those people who staying comparing newbies like Bazooker, Enzo Ishall and them to Winky D. Like seriously dude c'mon.

Scorpio

grand master
No I am not but it seems you are one of those people who staying comparing newbies like Bazooker, Enzo Ishall and them to Winky D. Like seriously dude c'mon.

Since Enzo Ishall has been working alongside Chillspot Records he has been putting out good music and he actually has Zimdancehall hits to his name.

Queen

grand master
Since Enzo Ishall has been working alongside Chillspot Records he has been putting out good music and he actually has Zimdancehall hits to his name.

No one ever said Enzo Ishall and many of those new Zimdancehall artists don't have hits it's just that they aren't classics. It's stuff which is here today for a little while and gone before you know it.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
There’s always gonna be a debate because after all listening to any song or genre of music comes down to a matter of opinion time and time again.