makuhwa Why Can't Many Zim Celebs And Zim Socialites Get Along?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
What's behind the issue of many Zim celebs or Zim socialites having this new shallow tendency of failing to get along together and openly showing supporting for one another so often.

Queen

grand master
Many Zim celebrities are broke, and I know very well being broke ain't funny. ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

But that can sometimes create unnecessary internet feuds and aggressive clout chasing behavior people end up having to witness.

Poverty can also make someone rude unnecessarily. ?

Black Panther

grand master
I am not sure about Zim celebrities not getting along well, because many look like they do. As for Zim socialites, it's all because of "vanity".

I am talking about some Zim socialites wanting to be seen that, "I have money" and that, "I am better than you," type of mentality.

Queen

grand master
Sometimes distant friendship is the smartest thing to do -- it produces less drama, fewer headaches, and less backbiting.

So this can make other Zim celebs appear as if they have a stuck up attitude which isn't really the case.

Queen

grand master
Fake people also attract other fake people. Why is that even news?

What you are saying that’s not completely true, because you can still share and show love to the next person, but later on the same person will still hate you for no apparent reason.

Scorpio

grand master
People should stop looking for friends for the minor sake of validation - I am always befuddled with grown adults who constantly take such an approach to life.

Scorpio

grand master
The internet and doing live videos on social media starting drama is the new trending drug! Sometimes it's so sad the things people do for attention.

Some people will be getting paid through acting all crazy on live videos and when they switch off they will be behaving all normal behind closed doors.

Queen

grand master
Some people will be getting paid though acting all crazy on live videos and when they switch off they will be behaving all normal behind closed doors.

The interesting thing is behind closed doors that's where others get most of paper, no lie.

Numero Uno

grand master
I suggest you use your own imagination about common characteristics of slay queens and picture in mind what things slay queens do in secrecy.

It's not all IG slay queens who are groupies. I know groupies will do about anything to get that prize but it's not how everyone moves.

Scorpio

grand master
In your opinion what makes someone become a groupie in the first place?

Here is the thing, women have a choice in what men they wanna hang out with.

And closely observing the lifestyle of a typical groupie or slay queen means, if they had a father figure then "nine times out of ten" they would never associate with blessers or ever be in those types of situations.

Numero Uno

grand master
In your opinion what makes someone become a groupie in the first place?

Lack of self-respect and wanting to be like the other cool sophisticated rich socialites.

Unfortunately, social media has also changed the game to the point were a lot of young women start learning the blessee lifestyle from social media.

Queen

grand master
Here is the thing, women have a choice in what men they wanna hang out with.

There is nothing wrong with liking and attempting to date a celebrity. The problem is being desperate about it to the point of losing your self-worth and dignity.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
And closely observing the lifestyle of a typical groupie or slay queen means, if they had a father figure then "nine times out of ten" they would never associate with blessers or ever be in those types of situations.

They don't care. Most social media socialites will do anything to be with high-rollers then they blame men for objectifying them afterward.

At the end of the day, there will always be groupies and will do it just to say they were with a famous celebrity.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.