Why do yeyebrities always assume their followers are broke?

J

Juvheya

When yeyebrities respond to criticism in the comments, why do they assume their followers are broke?

recommended
T
Because it's mostly broke people that won't mind their business.

So one important lesson you should learn today is that all internet trolls are broke and jobless.
B

Benzorghini

Because only a broke person will troll, and only a broke person who doesn’t have something meaningful to do with his or her time will come online and jump into someone's business.

C

Chioma

Normally if you no broke, you suppose get something better to do with your life rather then spending time for celebrity page trolling them.

T

Teairra

Because it's mostly broke people that won't mind their business.

So one important lesson you should learn today is that all internet trolls are broke and jobless.

recommended
Only broke people troll, na frustration cause am. Because I no see person wey everywhere soft for himside e dey house or somewhere dey chill with very chilled drink, and some barbecue meat or fish, go come get time and mind to troll.

B

Brother Enock

I don't think they assume all their followers are broke. The ones they call broke are actually poor because no business-minded person will have time to be trolling and bully them.

L

Lamercedes

Cuz if one is okay and busy minding your business that is bringing money one won’t be having time to want to shade others on their own personal page.

I

Ian

They will be looking for sympathy but why bring your problems online in the first place? It's guaranteed you are going to get both positive and negative feedback online.

Latest resources