Why does Kanye have to pay child support when Kim has more money?

B

Baba VeMakuhwa

I am not saying Kanye West shouldn't financially support his offspring but why does he have to pay child support to Kimberly Kardashian when she is the one who gets more money than him now since the dude lost many deals from Adidas, Balenciaga, Gap, and CAA?

Attachments

• Kanye West to pay Kim Kardashian $200,000 per month in child support.jpg
    Kanye West to pay Kim Kardashian $200,000 per month in child support.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 66
recommended
I don't think her money matters because it's for the kids. No matter how much she has, the person she created those kids with (i.e, Ye in this case) has a financial obligation to the kids and the person responsible for their day-to-day. And usually, the parent with primary custody will get child support.

Shamiso

initiate
I don't think her money matters because it's for the kids. No matter how much she has, the person she created those kids with (i.e, Ye in this case) has a financial obligation to the kids and the person responsible for their day-to-day. And usually, the parent with primary custody will get child support.

recommended
G

Gifty Phyna

She has sole custody of the kids, they live with her full time, no one said he take care of them, I’m sure the courts looked into the facts before ruling. Just because he takes them to school, or for a week or two or whatever it is he does, doesn’t mean he shouldn't be financially responsible for his kids

J

Jasmine McGuirks

These aren’t regular people we're talking about. That 200k is to keep up with the lifestyle they both created for their offspring. They need security, expensive private schools, private extra curriculums, or gated communities.

V

Vincent the Vet

Baba VeMakuhwa are y'all really feeling bad for a millionaire having to pay child support?

All a kid needs is beans, clothes, water, and a roof and for them maybe security that’s all. Kim is obviously being spiteful because Kanye West's antics must have ruined some of the business relationships she had with the establishment in the fashion business.

B

Baba VeMakuhwa

Kanye West has been suspended on the microblogging website Twitter after doing an interview with Alex Jones.

Attachments

• Kanye West suspended from Twitter a social media microblogging website - IMG1.jpeg
    Kanye West suspended from Twitter a social media microblogging website - IMG1.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Kanye West suspended from Twitter a social media microblogging website - IMG2.jpeg
    Kanye West suspended from Twitter a social media microblogging website - IMG2.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56