B

Brenda

Takeoff’s passing truly bothers my spirit. This man didn’t bother anyone, was so lowkey, and was about his business. He was so talented and I hope his legacy will live on forever and Quavo and Offset can come together in honor of him. The violence has to stop. May his soul Rest in Peace.

B

Baba VeMakuhwa

Takeoff’s passing truly bothers my spirit. This man didn’t bother anyone, was so lowkey, and was about his business. He was so talented and I hope his legacy will live on forever and Quavo and Offset can come together in honor of him. The violence has to stop. May his soul Rest in Peace.

I agree with you but he hung with the wrong crowd.

A

Ashanti Jones

I'm not familiar with the Migos.

And Kirshnik Ball, did they rap about gang violence?

B

Baba VeMakuhwa

I'm not familiar with the Migos.

And Kirshnik Ball, did they rap about gang violence?

Migos hip-hop songs are about trapping and the same destructive stuff all these rappers talk about in their rhymes. In fact, they once got called out on it early on in their music career because they were raised in the suburbs and weren't about that trapping life as much as they claim to have mob ties.

N

Nightcrawler

Creating music that adds to the destruction of the black community isn’t humble but I agree he was laid back.

N

Nightcrawler

So what is your point?

Just because he's dead doesn’t change the narrative of how he lived. He died exactly how he lived around a bunch of mess he shouldn’t have been a part of. And that's exactly what's wrong with the black community and why we will never progress. Y’all love praising mainstream rappers too much. I mean listen to what they rap about.

Chidinma

Just because he's dead doesn’t change the narrative of how he lived. He died exactly how he lived around a bunch of mess he shouldn’t have been a part of. And that's exactly what's wrong with the black community and why we will never progress. Y’all love praising mainstream rappers too much. I mean listen to what they rap about.

You are so wrong and I am not going to waste any more time arguing with you. So have a blessed day.

Latest resources