Why is it that some Zim celebrities can't keep a man?

G

Guramatunhu

Let's face it—the title says it all—I have no intention of being messy because that's not my thing at all. I'm simply curious about why some Zim celebrities struggle so hard to keep a man. Lest I forget, some of them have this tendency to dish out relationship advice from time to time. It's kinda like the blind leading the blind.

recommended
D
It’s because contemporary Zim socialites don’t want a family man.

What they desire the most is a financier who can maintain their lifestyle.

Shamiso

initiate

Right, bvunzawo.

Whenever you read someone's post and they start off things by saying "I am not trying to be messy," you can always guarantee yourself they are going to do just that.

And also, why should it matter if some folks decide to be single based on their own free will or initiative? One's single status does not mean the end of the world. There's more to life than being preoccupied with relationships.

A

Ayleen

@Shamiso there is societal pressure that constantly reinforces the notion that the presence of a man makes a woman feel whole or complete. Recently, didn't y'all witness X competing with Y on the grounds of who would have the finest wedding? Well, the rest is history. I am sure y'all are familiar with how things turned out on the other side.

N

Nurgül

If a woman is unable to keep a man, perhaps he couldn't keep her either. Why? Because relationships don't have a formula. My point is: y'all shouldn't blame every relationship breakdown on women.

D

Defne

If a woman is unable to keep a man, perhaps he couldn't keep her either. Why? Because relationships don't have a formula. My point is: y'all shouldn't blame every relationship breakdown on women.

Yeah, I hear you, they don't wanna talk about male Zim celebrities who pretty much can't do the same, case in point, Stunner. Di man joystick e no dey stay one place. He went from Pokello, Olinda, Dyonne Tafirenyika, and who knows who's gonna be his next squeeze.

S

Sakura

Normal Zimbos (i.e., POVO) struggle with relationships as well.

It's only that an average Zimbo isn't gonna be on blogs or social media.

Therefore, it's rather false to assume that it's mostly Zim celebrities who can't keep a man.

D

Diego

recommended
F

Fernando

Blame it on social media, matey.

A whole lotta daiges nowadays be repeating the following:

"Our Social Media who art on the Internet,
Hallowed be thy links,
Thy comments come, may thy thirst be done on Instagram as it is on TikTok.
Give us this day our daily likes, and forgive our narcissism,
As we forgive blessers who ghost us,
And lead us not into simptation, but deliver us from broke guys.
"

C

Carlos

The lack of materialism is the definition of true love, so I agree that many of them don't seem to be looking for it.

L

Larry Panashe

Unconditional love is not realistic these days.

We now live in a hookup culture wherein people rush relationships.

As far as hookup culture is concerned I think the main issue is that things have swung in the opposite direction of maybe two decades ago when having sex was implying a relationship and now it's more of an activity. Many people view sex as an activity they do, for which they need someone, so they treat this almost like jogging. The main goal shouldn't be to sleep with anybody, but to get to know better the concrete person.

T

Takunda

@mustafa why did you mention Kikky Badass?

Is it partly because she recently created an OnlyFans account?

Attachments

• Kikky Badass (Christabell Mahlungwa) OnlyFans account.png
    Kikky Badass (Christabell Mahlungwa) OnlyFans account.png
    275 KB · Views: 71
M

Mustafa

Ah yes, this might as well be one of the reasons her ex-husband Benias Mupasiri called it quits. Methinks next oan couldn't handle the next daige's lifestyle and the attention she gets out there. It's now a new chapter of parasocial relationships for her I guess. Why not? Simps are gonna simp.

G

Guramatunhu

From a business perspective, I don't think Kikky Badass' OnlyFans account is meant for Zimbos. She is perhaps using it to market herself to foreign blessers. The reality is many Zimbos aren't going to spend their hard-earned gwalangwa on that kinda stuff because, with that very same money she is asking for her musvo videos or whatever she is selling online, one can definitely do something useful.

Latest resources