recommended
Being reserved is actually good for Wallace Chirumiko's brand because it prevents him from getting involved in pointless drama. I am sure some but not all Zimdancehall performers undoubtedly want to fill his shoes, but they are unable to. And actually, dirty tricks or underhanded tactics are challenging to pull off well because it's difficult to cancel people who are careful with their words and people who plan things down to every little detail both offline and online (home and away too).

There is no doubt his management has been doing a stellar job and an honorable mention of another artist who has good mgmt is Jah Prayzah. If y'all pay close attention to these two talent acts y'all should come to a realization that there is...
Being reserved is actually good for Wallace Chirumiko's brand because it prevents him from getting involved in pointless drama. I am sure some but not all Zimdancehall performers undoubtedly want to fill his shoes, but they are unable to. And actually, dirty tricks or underhanded tactics are challenging to pull off well because it's difficult to cancel people who are careful with their words and people who plan things down to every little detail both offline and online (home and away too).

There is no doubt his management has been doing a stellar job and an honorable mention of another artist who has good mgmt is Jah Prayzah. If y'all pay close attention to these two talent acts y'all should come to a realization that there is more emphasis on their core brand values i.e., music not makuhwa.

recommended
C

Chamunorwa

@Munyaradzi Mafaro If Zimbabwe had a strong cancel culture Jah Prayzah would have been canceled when he was jiving for Team Lacoste. But he rebranded because being aligned with ZANU-PF is obviously suicidal for any Zim musician who has the ambition to go abroad since if you are not careful all your visas will get denied one after another later on.

E

Elephantisha

@Munyaradzi Mafaro I agree with you because the kind of management Wallace Chirumiko has is the type of management Felistas Murata should have. This is not meant to throw shade but facts are facts guys. Zvimwe zvinhu zvinoda kungotaurwa so.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
@Munyaradzi Mafaro I agree with you because the kind of management Wallace Chirumiko has is the type of management Felistas Murata should have. This is not meant to throw shade but facts are facts guys. Zvimwe zvinhu zvinoda kungotaurwa so.

A lot of Zimbaz follow Mai Tt for drama. The same is true for Queen Tatelicious. What I am saying is that it will be totally futile to manage Mai Tt in a way that she remains reserved for long periods of time. Where will the love and likes come from? Is that not their modus operandi day in and day out?

Y'all can't argue with my hexpagoration—no you can't.

I am always right like Daddy Hope and Shadaya Knight! :sneaky:

Scorpio

grand master
@Tanonoka hexpagorate the difference ka.

A celebrity is a high-profile star that is acknowledged or celebrated by society for their talents, ethics, or status. Influencers are socialites that influence people's lifestyles. Anyone can become an influencer, it's just a matter of becoming famous but not everyone can become a celebrity. That's why the Kardashians were not acknowledged as celebrities until they decided to be a business mogul. The Kardashians were known as reality TV stars or famous for being famous aka socialites until they had to prove themselves by creating companies and businesses.

X

Xavier Xona

In Zimbabwe, we have too many public noise makers, a whole lot of yeyebrities. Too much ruzha on the internet. You can't vouch for them when you travel overseas. Una dey make me cringe for this country.

Latest resources