Queen

grand master
Are you sure both Wicknell Chivayo and Genius Kadungure would make the top 10 richest people in Zimbabwe?

I doubt it, worse still if you start to consider Zimbabwean politicians and ministers.

If you narrow it down to the "richest Zimbabweans under 40 years of age" then perhaps so.

Black Panther

grand master
Whether Ginimbi's net worth or Wicknell Chivayo's net worth ends up being something of a concern to Forbes' Rich Lists that's ain't gonna proclaim their success as if it's for the first time.

Queen

grand master
Have you ever counted either Wicknell's or Ginimbi's money to have that type of firm conviction?

Everyone knows already annual Forbes lists don't really take into account politicians wealth, monarchs and old money as much as they do with new money.

Scorpio

grand master
Everyone knows already annual Forbes lists don't really take into account politicians wealth, monarchs and old money as much as they do with new money.

Most politicians in Zimbabwe is still new money, although some have amassed huge wealth during their tenure in the office, and by the way there isn't a constitutional monarch in Zimbabwe.

So what are you saying?

Queen

grand master
Most politicians in Zimbabwe is still new money, although some have amassed huge wealth during their tenure in the office, and by the way there isn't a constitutional monarch in Zimbabwe.

So what are you saying?

You took my point out of context. I was referring to the world as a whole.

Black Panther

grand master
All them Zim celebs and Zim socialites you see showing off on Instagram are quite frankly new money. One's pedigree tells you all you need to know by how they move.

That's a half-truth because orientation can also make a man or a woman conduct themselves in a calm and subtle way too.

Numero Uno

grand master
All them Zim celebs and Zim socialites you see showing off on Instagram are quite frankly new money. One's pedigree tells you all you need to know by how they move.

So you hereby make a presentation of how Zim celebs should refer to your instructable of lifestyle don't cha?