Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Zim Hip Hop artist DJ Towers (Tawanda Marimbe) is currently beefing with Takura Bernard Shonhai over alleged claims that Takura is a fake person and amongst one of the most arrogant rappers.

DJ Towers made further statements saying he makes more money than Takura including how Takura is a clout chaser who should respect his elders in Zim Hip Hop music who is apparently miles ahead of him.

Attachments

• Takura and DJ Towers Zim Hip Hop Beef.png
    Takura and DJ Towers Zim Hip Hop Beef.png
    1 MB · Views: 587

Numero Uno

grand master
Clout chasing has now found its way into Zim Hip Hop music.

You've got rappers going on the internet to talk about another man instead of talking about their new music.

Isn't DJ Towers signed to Stunner's Tazzoita Cash Records?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
He has no career so he jumps on any bandwagon to stay relevant.

Y’all constantly trying to down someone for going live on Instagram or Facebook.

Why are you acting like you don’t understand the fundamentals of social media?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Y’all constantly trying to down someone for going live on Instagram or Facebook.

Why are you acting like you don’t understand the fundamentals of social media?

I thought there was a difference between ranting on social media about another's money and clout chasing.

Somebody is definitely a clout chaser especially when they take things so personal outside the context of Zim Hip Hip music itself.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Why is everything an issue and why does everyone have to be clout chasing even when they happen to be speaking something based on their experience.

I am not saying everything DJ Towers said is true but how can y'all conclude to say DJ Towers is a clout chaser.

What about Takura's side of the story too, have you given him a chance?

Black Panther

grand master
Your enemies are not far from you. They are within, you wine and dine with them.

An unhealthy friendship. Me I cut off easily!

Numero Uno

grand master
Your enemies are not far from you. They are within, you wine and dine with them. An unhealthy friendship. Me I cut off easily!

You can’t even be poor in peace these days.

Every day I find more reasons to stay away from people. I don't need their situation.

That's why I always keep my circle small.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
What happened between Zim Hip Hip Artist Shingirayi Maunganidze, Desmond Chideme and DJ Towers back in the day?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Who is Shingirayi Maunganidze?

It's Team Bhoo Boss artist called Schingy.

What happened between Zim Hip Hip Artist Shingirayi Maunganidze, Desmond Chideme and DJ Towers back in the day?

Now what I heard is when Schingy dissed Stunner, DJ Towers went on to make a Zim Hip Hop project with Stunner. So Schingy and DJ Towers kinda fell out with each other.

Fast forward... just recently Stunner recorded a song with Schingy, GZE called "Grind", so I suppose that whole entire Zim Hip Hop beef is over now.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Latest resources