Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Have y'all listened to the song on ExQ's Tseu Tseu album titled "Nzenza," a track that features none other than Zimdancehall recording artist Freeman (Energy Chizanga)? Do y'all think ExQ (Enock Munhenga) was trying to rekindle the fire sparked from the former collaboration he did with Freeman HKD Boss on the song, ExQ - Jerusalema featuring Freeman which was produced by Military Touch Movement's in-house Afrobeat, Zimdancehall & Afropop music producer DJ Tamuka.

Apparently Military Touch Movement's music producer DJ Tamuka is also credited for making this tune.

The record lingers upon the message to say that people shouldn't necessarily be concerned about someone's significant other whether they find her to be ratchet (nzenza) or to be a free spirit woman who doesn't necessarily abide by cultural norms that people thrust huge expectations towards her aura, her energy, her self-esteem and pretty much her entire existence during her limited time here on earth.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
To be honest, ExQ and Freeman are both talented Zim musicians that have this effortless synergy they exude every time they link up and make music together. This song is to me a follow-up hit song they did together on that song Jerusalema. But to some people, the title of the song is going to be misconstrued, or should I say it's going to rub some people the wrong way.

The word nzenza itself is often associated with mvana, therefore, I can foresee some people leaning toward the line of thought suggesting that ExQ is making music to promote the idea of embracing free-spirited women.

The argument here is that most people in Zimbabwe are either religious or cultural, but not quite progressive. Neither are they liberal except a more right-winged conservative type of people who are opposed to the notion of women being free-spirits.