In Apex Legends Oans Be Using Wraith, Wattson, and Pathfinder Like Tew Much!

Numero Uno

grand master
Almost everyone in those ranked league matches in Apex Legends is on that trendy trio of Wraith, Wattson, and Pathfinder. It's like other legends don't exist. The other one is Caustic.

Scorpio

grand master
Well, oans use legends they can easily be victorious with. That's why you don't see most oans using Bangalore, Bloodhound, and Crypto.

The game itself is about being the last team standing -- I am talmbout' survival here, not a run and gun game about who gets the most kills.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I know this might come across as being a little bit random and off tangent but how is Apex Legends different from Fortnite from a battle royale perspective?

Scorpio

grand master
I know this might come across as being a little bit random and off tangent but how is Apex Legends different from Fortnite from a battle royale perspective?

In Epic Games Fortnite I'd say the building technique is more important than shooting at least for the most part while in Apex Legends you have to actually aim most of the time.

Black Panther

grand master
My thoughts regarding why most gamers seem to use the legends you have mentioned above are that it's not because the other legends aren't good enough.

It's more due to the need of playing strategically in Apex Legends' ranked leagues and other competitive tournaments.

The other legends may be suitable for an aggressive playstyle, however, I personally don't see how you can continuously do that in tournaments where you can win prize money, etc.

You're just asking to get clapped ferociously if you conduct yourself as a daredevil who thinks you can just run and gun all your competition.

In conclusion, I will simply say welcome to competitive play. There's a meta in literally any game so I don't see the point in complaining about it.

Even the approach of balancing the legends will not change the play style of the most battle royale gamers, guaranteed e.g. if someone is a camper they will always find a way to camp.

Black Panther

grand master
Bruh every battle royale will always have campers.

Word life, except camping, has always been one of those strategies many people seem to despise.

To some gaming folks, it's as if one is cheating even though they are just being cautious not to get third-partied by being overly-enthusiastic.

Latest resources