Numero Uno

grand master
Where's Nadia Nakai from, is she Zimbabwean?

Nadia Nakai Zimbabwean.jpg

Black Panther

grand master
So if Nadai Nakai's father is South African then what's up with the info that she's Zimbabwean? Isn't your father the one who determines your origin?

I am not aware about Nadia Nakai identifying as being Zimbabwean.

But if she chooses to identify herself as being Zimbabwean it doesn't bother me either. Whatever floats her boat let her do that.

Black Panther

grand master
You guys lol, would it even matter if Nadia Nakai says she is Zimbabwean or South African?

Nope, people are more interested in Nadia Nakai's music rather than Nadia Nakai being Zimbabwean or whatever nationality she claims. It's all about her music when it comes to the Bragga fans.

Black Panther

grand master
So does Nadia Nakai have a boyfriend?

I think she does but then again who cares if Nadia Nakai has a boyfriend or not. It would only carry more clout if she is dating another South African Celebrity or another well-established man from somewhere else.

If she dates average guys then it won't make so much news, neither would it generate more publicity nor would it be something that people would devote their time to?

Scorpio

grand master
I think she does but then again who cares if Nadia Nakai has a boyfriend or not.

It would only carry more clout if she is dating another South African Celebrity or another well-established man from somewhere else.

If she dates average guys then like I said it won't make so much news, neither would it generate more publicity nor would it be something that people would devote their time to?

I definitely agree with you on that one especially when it comes to stans. You know how people are madly obsessed with power couples such as Beyonce and Jay-Z.

That type of thing is what makes stans more devoted to who Nadia Nakai is dating or whatever, maybe perhaps who she will be engaged to or married to in the future.

Numero Uno

grand master
I definitely agree with you on that one especially when it comes to stans. You know how people are madly obsessed about power couples such as Beyonce and Jay-Z. That type of thing is what make stans more devoted to who Nadia Nakai is dating or whatever, maybe perhaps who she will be engaged to or married to in the future.

Who can Nadia Nakai date so we can say that's a power couple?

Black Panther

grand master

Me................ no, I am joking!

But on a serious note, if we are talking about being on the level of Beyonce and Jay-Z type of power couple, that will be reaching LOL.

I am not saying it's not possible, unfortunately at the look of things Nadai Nakai hasn't even reached the stage where she is a well-known global brand.

She has to start by being a regional brand then continental, and finally an international brand. That way we can say she now has enough clout to establish a well-known power couple with whoever she will be with.

On the South African celebrity scene, yeah it's much easier for Nadia Nakai to be a power couple with whoever because then we will be talking about power couples that are contextual to South Africa's celebrity status, not a global status.

Scorpio

grand master

Come on stop it. I am sure Nadia Nakai is more concerned about making music than the idea of being a power couple with someone.

She gotta get them coins in the SA Hip Hop industry because the lifespan of being in the limelight when it comes to the music business doesn't last forever.

Black Panther

grand master
Come on stop it. I am sure Nadia Nakai is more concerned about making music than the idea of being a power couple with someone. She gotta get them coins in the SA Hip Hop industry because the lifespan of being in the limelight when it comes to the music business doesn't last forever.

You are right.