Zim hip-hop recording artists Kikky Badass and Tehn Diamond are said to have been low-key dating and being happy in love for quite some time now. But via sosho media Kikky Badass sort of like dismissed the mjolo rumors.

Attachments

• Kikky Badass and Tehn Diamond.jpg
    Kikky Badass and Tehn Diamond.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 667

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
But why would Kikky Badass hide the fact that she is dating Tehn Diamond if she was really happy to be in that place? This has "publicity stunt" written all over it.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The type that Kikky Badass is most likely to be attracted to when it comes to be dating? I mean her criteria and would she date someone in the Zim hip-hop music industry or not?

Chief J (Tazvi Mhaka) is probably Kikky Badass' type. I am not saying she would date someone his age but I am talking in terms of money, status, and connections. However, there aren't many Zim hip-hop rappers who have their things together except maybe Mudiwa Hood.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Chief J (Tazvi Mhaka) is probably Kikky Badass' type. I am not saying she would date someone his age but I am talking in terms of money, status, and connections. However, there aren't many Zim hip-hop rappers who have their things together except maybe Mudiwa Hood.

Isn't Mudiwa Hood a beneficiary of Genius Kadungure's success? And still, though, your comparison of using Tazvi Mhaka isn't realistic since he is supposedly a married man with kids and stuff.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Isn't Mudiwa Hood a beneficiary of Genius Kadungure's success? And still, though, your comparison of using Tazvi Mhaka isn't realistic since he is supposedly a married man with kids and stuff.

I was talking in terms of status, not about his marital life or whatever. Come on, do you really see Kikky Badass dating broke ass Zim hip-hop artists who can't afford to spoil her with a champagne lifestyle?