Numero Uno

grand master
U.S. hip-hop artist Slim Thug shared his thoughts on Russell Carrington Wilson and Ciara's marriage by saying Russell Wilson is a corny and a square dude for deciding to marry Ciara after she had been dating dudes like Future.

Attachments

• Slim Thug thinks Russell Wilson is a simp for choosing Ciara.jpg
    Slim Thug thinks Russell Wilson is a simp for choosing Ciara.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 28

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
This must be one of the lamest thing I've ever seen. Why is a grown man (Slim Thug) even commenting on another man's marriage?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Ciara would have never considered Russell Wilson first because he is a "nice guy" like what Slim Thug said. She first dated Future who has swag and confidence but couldn't handle a dude as cool as Future and finally settled for a square like Russell Wilson.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Ciara would have never considered Russell Wilson first because he is a "nice guy" like what Slim Thug said. She first dated Future who has swag and confidence but couldn't handle a dude as cool as Future and finally settled for a square like Russell Wilson.

Let me get this straight: Are you suggesting Russell Wilson he's corny because he speaks intelligently and takes great care of his family? Now, this is why I hate his generation, some of y'all are a bunch of dummies.

Scorpio

grand master
Let me get this straight: Are you suggesting Russell Wilson he's corny because he speaks intelligently and takes great care of his family? Now, this is why I hate his generation, some of y'all are a bunch of dummies.

Don't you realize Ciara carried Future's 4th child and was proud to be one of Future's sister wives? Ciara knew what she was getting into with Future Vandross. Oh wait, she thought she was different. Especially when he put a ring on it. Everything she's doing now is to try to make Future envious. It's also the reason why Ciara recorded that song "Level Up"