Numero Uno

grand master
Is getting married an achievement and "what's marriage all about" in current times because it seems people are getting married fast and breaking up too soon as if they are dating jumping from one partner to the next.

recommended
People are getting married for many wrong reasons and have no real idea what marriage is all about. I think people really need serious marriage counseling before wedlock. Don't forget the impact of hookup culture on the institution of marriage too.
S

Shayenne

The baddest ones always get ran through the quickest.

Because certain men often promise a relationship, financial security and etc. Those certain men will sometimes will stick around until the baby is born then start cheating treating the woman bad.

D

Denver

Social media and OnlyFans has got dudes drooling women they can never have and eventually rubbing a fast one.

In the end, women think they deserve a certain type of man while men pursue women far more realistically. Notice how most women say, "I deserve" while men don't go around with that concept of thinking.

J

Jeroboam

Quickly getting married is the main cause of divorce. Some people shouldn't be allowed to get married until they go through a cross-examination and a maturity test.

Well yeah, coz these women out here wanna compare their relationship with other relationships on social media, or if you don't got it as someone else has it on social media you're broke lol the game is crazy.

N

Nadab

Well yeah, coz these women out here wanna compare their relationship with other relationships on social media, or if you don't got it as someone else has it on social media you're broke lol the game is crazy.

Facts!!!!

And in addition like what some folks have already said here, the average early 20s male is working towards the life the 30 year olds have. Women be dating up in age because they want a man that's built already.

B

Breddah Lob

If you are in 2023 with dating apps and the internet can't find one woman who wants to be with you you gotta do a lot of soul-searching.

R

RevisedHistory

If you are in 2023 with dating apps and the internet can't find one woman who wants to be with you you gotta do a lot of soul-searching.

I concur. You gotta go out there and talk to them that internet stuff ain't working no more some girls don't even text back.

G

Guntrisha LaShondra

Any male can get a girlfriend if he gets his act together. All you gotta do is avoid the alpha male podcasts, get a solid job, and exercise. That's it.

T

Talkmore Shonhiwa

What's the rush on life? Time is on men's side, not women's. More value comes to us men over time. It's the opposite for women those looks ain't there forever. I don't see anything wrong with men trying to get their life together. Stop following this societal trend of living life fast. Most (but not all) women today are just a distraction, to be honest.

M

Morris

Everybody wants to be an "influencer" now, except they don't understand that there are only two ways to achieve that:
  • Do something original, creative, and interesting, or
  • Do disgusting things with foreign businessmen

P

Placide

Everybody wants to be an "influencer" now, except they don't understand that there are only two ways to achieve that:
  • Do something original, creative, and interesting, or
  • Do disgusting things with foreign businessmen

Yup, I have so much respect for decent-looking deijs that actually work for a living and aren't trying to find an easy way out by selling their souls.