question What's The Point Of Having Sidechicks?

Queen

grand master
Do y'all oans get more love from the sidechick than the main chick because what's the point of not just replacing the main chick with the new side piece and get over the relationship drama altogether?

Scorpio

grand master
For most men having a side piece is done for fun and not because you wanna start a secret relationship on the undercover to the point of were you will end up committing to her in something serious.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Modern women also have this thing whereby they will have multiple dudes for different things like one guy for money and the main guy for true love.

That same mind frame is in a way similar to why men may want to have sidechicks too.

Queen

grand master
For most men having a side piece is done for fun and not because you wanna start a secret relationship on the undercover to the point of were you will end up committing to her in something serious.

Well, since there is something called "soul-ties" you honestly believe sidechicks don't care at all?

Numero Uno

grand master
It's no surprise a huge number of women are often curious when it comes to the thought of saying how do sidechicks feel?

Anyways, if only many men will just be honest enough to stand up in their true belief of polygamy - I guess there wouldn't be so much drama.

Scorpio

grand master
Well, since there is something called "soul-ties" you honestly believe sidechicks don't care at all?

Every man's worst nightmare especially those in serious relationships is getting involved in sidechick drama, and that's because some sidechicks be like, "I am better than his main chick so I could take her place."

Then there are also sidechicks who know their place right off the bat and they won't trespass the main chick's territory.

In short - sidechicks' meaning of love and relationships is different!

Queen

grand master
Then there are also sidechicks who know their place right off the bat and they won't trespass the main chick's territory.

What you are saying doesn't make sense because even if a side piece claims to know her place she has already violated the next woman's relationship or marriage by stepping into her business uninvited.

Black Panther

grand master
It's no surprise a huge number of women are often curious when it comes to the thought of saying how do sidechicks feel?

An often ignored true sidechick definition which paints a big picture about these type of women is "how certain women want other women to fall down with them."

Queen

grand master
An often ignored true sidechick definition which paints a big picture about these type of women is "how certain women want other women to fall down with them."

But you can't continue to put blame only towards women, what about men who don't wanna be faithful?

I mean when a man keeps cheating, you think he doesn't know his main chick is hurting by what he's doing?

Yet he keeps doing it anyway to selfishly make himself happy - I see it as another form of emotional abuse.

Scorpio

grand master
I mean when a man keeps cheating, you think he doesn't know his main chick is hurting by what he's doing?

Yet he keeps doing it anyway to selfishly make himself happy - I see it as another form of emotional abuse.

Can't we just establish that a huge population of men have a hard time settling down forever without having second thoughts about unofficial polygamy?

If so then some women may need to not look for drama to see if they can find it.

Numero Uno

grand master
Can't we just establish that a huge population of men have a hard time settling down forever without having second thoughts about unofficial polygamy?

If so then some women may need to not look for drama to see if they can find it.

You gotta be careful of that because if she starts ignoring the fact that her man has another woman somewhere around, then chances are the love she used to have for him isn't there anymore.

All women in relationships especially those who are deeply into it also have times when they stop to wonder if there is a side piece they don't know about. It's just the way it is like that.