Migos T-Shirt is probably one of the most memorable hit song on the album Culture which came out in 2017. With that said, in this sound design tutorial we will be covering the sound synthesis techniques of recreating the iconic synth bass that is used in the song T-Shirt by the Hip-Hop group Migos.
The synthesizer that you will need in this particular case is Native Instruments Massive but you can always try to implement the same sound design techniques with any other synthesizer whether it’s Sylenth1, Xfer Serum or u-he Hive. All you simply have to pay attention to is the fundamental aspects of designing this fat and punchy bass sound.
Therefore, sit back and watch this sound design tutorial and we hope you learn something new about designing bass sounds using the critically acclaimed Native Instruments Massive wavetable synthesizer.
You may also like:
- How to Make Migos T-Shirt Synth Bass using Reveal Sound Spire
- How to Make a Sub Bass using Native Instruments Massive
- How to Make Migos T-Shirt Synth Bass using u-he Diva
- How to Make a Funky Synth Bass using Native Instruments Massive
- How to Make Migos T-Shirt Synth Bass using Sylenth1