Any thoughts about Faith Panashe's post about friends and relationships?

I just came across an article written by Faith Panashe where she was talmbout whether if people in a romantic relationship can have friends of the opposite sex or not without upsetting their current partner.

Anyhow, in your own opinions, do y'all think opposite-sex friends can pose a threat to someone who is in love?

Attachments

• Faith Panashe Zvorufura (Zim Blogger).jpg
    Faith Panashe Zvorufura (Zim Blogger).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 179
recommended
Let me start off by saying most platonic cross-sex friendships only happen because:
  1. mufesi put himself in a friendzone when he got rejected instead of bouncing off to the next honey.
  2. forced friends through association (school, work, church, etc) so we are compelled to bond with them.
And the reason muchinda stays in a friendzone or pretends to have no interest in sombonyo is that he is literary scheming and hoping tomorrow it will be his turn if he plays his cards right—all that other stuff kunyepa, but hameno kuti why vamwe vakadzi they always want to argue hanzi it's possible to have murume as shamwari chaiyo.

Finally, I will quote what...
P

Pearl Paprika

I mean it all depends on tha trust. If ya already don't have mutual respect n communicatin goin from both parties then no it wouldn't work out too well fo sho.

E

Empress Jane

Maybe if the couple discussed expectations ahead of time they would feel more secure 'n less likely tuh start a scuffle ovah somethin like that... I'm wayyy against any form of possessiveness because every person should be able tuh live howevers dey please without changing who dem is jus cuz someone else wants dem tuh be.