makuhwa Burna Boy Isn't Here For Blac Chyna and Dencia Whitenicious Skin Bleaching Cream

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Nigerian music sensation Burna Boy expressed his thoughts about Blac Chyna's endorsement for Dencia's Whitenicious, and that's a controversial skin lightening product which is marketed as one of the best bleaching creams for dark skin that can improve one's skin tone from being dark chocolate skin to being a yellow-bone.

Burna Boy Slams Blac Chyna and Dencia Whitenicious Skin Bleaching Product.jpg

Numero Uno

grand master
Burna boy is right though about Blac Chyna endorsing Whitenicious like WTF is she doing? Anything for money?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
She was better off going to Jamaica. They love bleaching cream over there the most. Recently Dancehall female artist Spice bleached her skin.

Scorpio

grand master
So Burna Boy doesn't want the bleaching cream (poison) promoted in Nigeria but he insists Blac Chyna is fine to see her booty dance. Smh!! Not much of a difference.

Numero Uno

grand master
She was better off going to Jamaica. They love bleaching cream over there the most. Recently Dancehall female artist Spice bleached her skin.

People keep saying "they already have bleaching cream, why do they care now" when in actuality there are people who are against skin bleaching cream in Africa and have had petitions to remove all skin lightening products.

So when you have an "influencer" like Blac Chyna who could be going to Nigeria to be doing something positive but instead is going there to sell something that has real health effects, that's a problem.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So Burna Boy doesn't want the bleaching cream (poison) promoted in Nigeria but he insists Blac Chyna is fine to see her booty dance. Smh!! Not much of a difference.

If you already do not love yourself, bleaching cream is not going to fix that.

Scorpio

grand master
Whitenicious is far more than just a bleaching product it also serves address areas of hyper-pigmentation, or just evening the skin tone in general... Both Dencia and Blac Chyna aren't forcing anyone to do a thing.

Numero Uno

grand master
She should’ve stuck to hosting the parties she was asked to.

The power of influence is crazy. To divide is to conquer. This is not going to bring people together for obvious reasons.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Whitenicious is far more than just a bleaching product it also serves address areas of hyper-pigmentation, or just evening the skin tone in general... Both Dencia and Blac Chyna aren't forcing anyone to do a thing.

Well, we all know bleaching cream is nothing new but Dencia is just making the problem worse.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don’t know why people are mad at Chyna when Africa legit has billboards with bleaching cream on them.

How about redirecting the frustration to the people with low self-esteem and educate or uplift them.

Scorpio

grand master
What's the difference between bleaching your skin, butt implants, breast implants, nose jobs, lip injections, Instagram filters, 10 layers of makeup every day? Besides the fact that some are permanent, some are not.

You would rather have her shake her fake butt and make other women get a fake butt than have her sell bleaching cream? this generation is something else. Everybody is doing at least one thing on this list.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Well, we all know bleaching cream is nothing new but Dencia is just making the problem worse.

I really don't care. It's not my body. I can understand it being spot treatment too. People are only blowing it up because its Blac Chyna and everyone loves to hate this woman who pulled herself from rags to riches.

And if you go on the whitening cream website a lot of ladies are using it to lighten their dark marks from acne, not to bleach their whole body.... but then again IDK, to each his own.

Numero Uno

grand master
I really don't care. It's not my body. I can understand it being spot treatment too. People are only blowing it up because its Blac Chyna and everyone loves to hate this woman who pulled herself from rags to riches.

And if you go on the whitening cream website a lot of ladies are using it to lighten their dark marks from acne, not to bleach their whole body.... but then again IDK, to each his own.

But a bleaching cream is a bleaching cream, whether it’s for one spot, your whole face, elbow, knees, etc. People will always take advantage of a product and this company took advantage of those people.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.