• Elikem Queen of Thickness 1.png
    Elikem Queen of Thickness 1.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Elikem's Girlfriend.jpg
    Elikem's Girlfriend.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 559

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
They are all single. Power couples refer to both successful well-established people who are married not single. Dating stills means you are single until you get hitched.

I wouldn't be surprised if Elikem's new girlfriend is actually doing wifey duties without wife papers.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
They are all single. Power couples refer to both successful well-established people who are married not single. Dating stills means you are single until you get hitched.

This logic is the type of logic women follow and have the nerve to get pissed when their man walks out on a relationship... but you're single in a relationship right? Oh, okay. So would you put someone like Oprah in the category of being single although she is in a relationship with Stedman?

Numero Uno

grand master
This logic is the type of logic women follow and have the nerve to get pissed when their man walks out on a relationship... but you're single in a relationship right? Oh, okay. So would you put someone like Oprah in the category of being single although she is in a relationship with Stedman?

Oprah has way too much to lose to get married. She's not stupid. It's not the ring, it's what comes after the ring. If she married Stedman he would get half of everything! She would have to sign an iron-clad prenup because even prenups aren't saving people these days.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Oprah has way too much to lose to get married. She's not stupid. It's not the ring, it's what comes after the ring. If she married Stedman he would get half of everything! She would have to sign an iron-clad prenup because even prenups aren't saving people these days.

There is no guarantee of someone automatically getting half of everything that's not how things work when people divorce. That's like saying Pokello and Elikem's break up will lead to Elikem getting half of everything in Pokello's name. No way boss.

Black Panther

grand master

I co-sign that... you're single until married. You may have the most beautiful relationship but yours still single, single. And when you file your taxes single it's because you are stating that right now the only person making money for you is yourself, it's not to determine your relationship status.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I co-sign that... you're single until married. You may have the most beautiful relationship but yours still single, single. And when you file your taxes single it's because you are stating that right now the only person making money for you is yourself, it's not to determine your relationship status.

Many people have got this false sense of security and not knowing what marriage actually means. It's a contract. It's basically saying that if we break up you're not leaving me high and dry. Some people learn the hard way I guess.

Numero Uno

grand master
Now let that other person step out with somebody else don't get mad.

Its called self discipline in honoring your commitment for both parties. A piece of paper doesn't determine that. Anything can happen After marriage too, if the people involved don't commit or practice self discipline.

Black Panther

grand master
Now let that other person step out with somebody else don't get mad.

There is nothing to agree with or disagree with. It's truth by definition in legal and semantic terms. To marry is to make two become one, to unite, to bind together by covenant. You are literally and legally single until you are married. It’s that simple.