Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Nicki Minaj Message To Tekashi 6ix9ine.png

Nicki Minaj issued a statement hoping all will be well for Tekashi 6ix9ine who was taken into custody FBI for a racketeering case and other charges.

Scorpio

grand master
If this is his album cover, the judge definitely going to lock him up. Y'all stan the pedo protecting lady? Whew okay. :rolleyes:

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If this is his album cover, the judge definitely going to lock him up. Y'all stan the pedo protecting lady? Whew okay. :rolleyes:

First of all, she is in no way responsible for her brother being a rapist. He has his own brain and makes his own decisions, she didn’t ask to be related to him.

Scorpio

grand master
First of all, she is in no way responsible for her brother being a rapist. He has his own brain and makes his own decisions, she didn’t ask to be related to him.

No shade but Nicki Minaj got one more pedophile to be surrounded by before I start really side eyeing her. She's always quick to support pedos but never you'll see her supporting other female rappers or doing a collab with upcoming female rappers.

Last edited:

Numero Uno

grand master
Or is this a publicity stunt. Right before his album drop? 69 knows how to troll and has done it over and over again.

#ClassicPublicityStunt

Last edited:

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
No shade but Nicki Minaj got one more pedophile to be surrounded by before I start really side eyeing her. She's always quick to support pedos but never you'll see her supporting other female rappers or doing a collaboration with upcoming female rappers.

Y'all keep forgetting he has a whole mom that actually paid the original bond, before the trial actually happened. After that, we only heard about his trial and conviction so unless you're her accountant and can definitively say she's taking financial care of him, you're just spreading rumors.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
It’s funny when y’all call him a pedo... y’all know the whole case huh? Y’all was in the situation too?

Remember when she wore that shirt for Tyga in the feeling myself video basically calling him a pedo for being with Kylie Jenner because they were beefing? Now she got a problem with Travis Scott and it’s okay to make music with Tyga and now he’s not a pedo anymore. :unsure:

Numero Uno

grand master
No shade but Nicki Minaj got one more pedophile to be surrounded by before I start really side eyeing her. She's always quick to support pedos but never you'll see her supporting other female rappers or doing a collab with upcoming female rappers.

She's not her brother and let's hope you don't have any criminals in your family and one day someone doesn't judge you for them since you all righteous now.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
She's not her brother and let's hope you don't have any criminals in your family and one day someone doesn't judge you for them since you all righteous now.

The people who be hating on Nicki Minaj are the same people blasting music by that woman abuser... ????.