Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Bla Jedza

apprentice

South African media personality and proudly gay celebrity, Somizi Mhlongo just got married to his boyfriend Mohale Motaung and the wedding was supported by fellow SA celebrities.

Attachments

• Somizi Wedding.jpg
    Somizi Wedding.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 459
  • SA Celeb - Somizi.jpg
    SA Celeb - Somizi.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motaung Wedding.jpg
    Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motaung Wedding.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 287
  • Somizi Banned In Zambia.jpg
    Somizi Banned In Zambia.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 258

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I kinda look at this Somizi Mhlongo's wedding this way: Mohale Motaung is only with him for money because what do we actually know him for?

Queen

grand master
This is now becoming really sad.??

Somizi Mhlongo said he didn't wake up one morning thinking he was gonna be ngochani.

He clearly states he is proud to be ngochani and that churches should accommodate ngochani like him just like any other 'holier-than-thou' churchgoers.

If y'all don't like Somizi Mhlongo's wedding and his relationship with Mohale Motaung y'all should just look to the other side and mind the business that pays you.

There is no need to force your own opinions on Somizi Mhlongo and his husband Mohale Motaung because at the end of the day they are gonna be together regardless of any anti-ngochani rhetoric y'all tryna push on them.

Queen

grand master
What is Somizi Mhlongo famous for and what does Somizi Mhlongo do for a living?

Somizi he is a Television and Radio personality in South Africa. He has done choreography for some events in SA too such as:
  • Miss South Africa.
  • Metro FM Music Awards.
  • South African Music Award (SAMAs).
  • Afcon 2013 Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
  • Fifa World Cup 2010 Opening and Closing Ceremonies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Do y'all think Somizi Mhlongo already got an airtight prenup just in case Mohale Motaung finds a new thing on the side after he is done chowing Somizi Mhlongo's money?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Do y'all think Somizi Mhlongo already got an airtight prenup just in case Mohale Motaung finds a new thing on the side after he is done chowing Somizi Mhlongo's money?

He probably has done so already because Somizi Mhlongo's marriage to Mohale Motaung I don't think it's gonna last. Most ngochani marriages don't last that long sha.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
It's not only rich people who are gay and that are getting married at the same time. Even some broke Zim Celebs and Zim felebrities are gay.

In Zimbabwe, there isn't a single Zim celebrity couple that got married. So I don't know what you are saying wangu.

Of course, there are Zim celebs who are ngochani (ngito) and I won't deny that except the subject of them getting into a gay marriage situation in Zimbabwe.

Queen

grand master
In Zimbabwe, there isn't a single Zim celebrity couple that got married. So I don't know what you are saying wangu.

Of course, there are Zim celebs who are ngochani (ngito) and I won't deny that except the subject of them getting into a gay marriage situation in Zimbabwe.

Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg got married though.

Queen

grand master
It's just concerning that we have these "Pretentious Christians" in the media distorting the picture of who God really is. Although God is love, what he is not, is tolerant of ngochani or ngito leading the church.

Y'all too judgemental that's why some people have a hard time attending church on a regular basis because of this type of thinking.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.