Numero Uno

grand master
What's the story with Kefilwe Mabote?

What does she do and what is she known for? By the way is Kefilwe Mabote married?

Kefilwe Mabote.jpg

Scorpio

grand master
I am also trying to figure out what Kefilwe Mabote does besides having a reasonable Instagram following?

Like she isn't an actor or a singer maybe she must have a rich husband or a rich sponsor because just checking Kefilwe Mabote's Instagram you can tell there's something going on.

Perhaps Kefilwe Mabote has got her own business but I have never heard of it though - just being honest.

Numero Uno

grand master
I am also trying to figure out what Kefilwe Mabote does besides having a reasonable Instagram following?

Like she isn't an actor or a singer maybe she must have a rich husband or a rich sponsor because just checking Kefilwe Mabote's Instagram you can tell there's something going on.

Perhaps Kefilwe Mabote has got her own business but I have never heard of it though - just being honest.

Fo sho, I bet Kefilwe Mabote's Instagram DMs are always popping but her jawline is borderline strong... Maybe it's me ya think Kefilwe Mabote got a strong jaw bone ha?

Scorpio

grand master
Fo sho, I bet Kefilwe Mabote's Instagram DMs are always popping but her jawline is borderline strong...Maybe it's me ya think Kefilwe Mabote got a strong jaw bone ha?

From the way I see it Kefilwe Mabote makeup contouring probably makes her look like she got a strong jawline. You should see Kefilwe Mabote before and after pics without any makeup or Photoshop retouching.

Black Panther

grand master
Kefilwe Mabote is a fashion blogger turned into a South African socialite and Instagram model.

I don't know if Kefilwe Mabote is married. I could care less even if Kefilwe Mabote was single I ain't checking for women who are strong in the face.

Scorpio

grand master
Kefilwe Mabote is a fashion blogger turned into a South African socialite and Instagram model.

I don't know if Kefilwe Mabote is married. I could care less even if Kefilwe Mabote was single I ain't checking for women who are strong in the face.

I tell what Kefilwe Mabote is definitely a stylish woman but her face is too strong. I co-sign you on that note.