Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Cassper Nyovest Fill Up Trademark.jpg

Cassper Nyovest Trademark.png

Cassper Nyovest #FillUp Copyright.png

Julius Malema and EFF Condemns Cassper Nyovest FillUp Trademark Issue.png

EFF vs Cassper Nyovest on FillUp Trademark.png

Cassper Nyovest has been trying to block Benny Mayengani from using his pending #FillUp Trademark and it turns out this has caught the internet's attention with different people siding with Cassper Nyovest and some in disregard of the entire #FillUp copyright.

See Also: Cassper Nyovest - Gets Getsa 2.0

Last edited:

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't how someone can try to trademark the term "FillUp..." because this is a frequently used term e.g to "Fill Up" anything from water to petrol etc! How is it possible that you trademark it? Does that mean everytime someone uses #FillUp they have to get Cassper Nyovest's permission?

Numero Uno

grand master
My two cents tells me it's quite possible for Cassper Nyovest to finally get #FillUp trademarked but it must be used with a hashtag for the trademark to be in full effect and not just a random phrase like "FillUp..."

Furthermore, the #FillUp trademark must be specific as to how it will be in effect with intellectual property laws such as the concept behind it.

Last edited:

Black Panther

grand master
For now Cassper Nyovest doesn't fully own the trademark because the registration is still pending which means he got the wrong legal advice from his lawyers. Anyone can use that concept as long as the trademark is not yet registered.