Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
DJ Maphorisa posted on Twitter to express how he feels about SA Hip Hop artists Proverb and YoungstaCPT.

Record producer DJ Maphorisa referred to Proverb and Youngsta as lames who are no better than Zingah.

dj maphorisa apology for saying zingah is better than proverb and youngsta.png

dj maphorisa throws shade at proverb and youngsta.jpg

Black Panther

grand master
What I will never understand are people that post stuff and delete it when sh!t hits the fan. If you were brave enough to say something you should also stand up straight to take the heat.

If DJ Maphorisa didn't have anything to say about Proverb or Youngsta he should have kept his mouth shut.

But look, he is now eating his own words after talking smack about Proverb and Youngsta.

Numero Uno

grand master
What I will never understand are people that post stuff and delete it when sh!t hits the fan. If you were brave enough to say something you should also stand up straight to take the heat.

If DJ Maphorisa didn't have anything to say about Proverb or Youngsta he should have kept his mouth shut.

But look, he is now eating his own words after talking smack about Proverb and Youngsta.

Perhaps one of the reasons why DJ Maphorisa issued an apology for what he said about Proverb and Youngsta is because some SA Hip Hop fans will start looking at him as a hater.

I suspect this is just a PR attempt to clean up the mess that he started by saying Zingah is a better SA Hip Hop artist than both Youngsta and Proverb.

Scorpio

grand master
So I guess there is now beef between Youngsta + Proverb vs DJ Maphorisa + Zingah.

Let's if this is gonna be more interesting like the beef between Cassper Nyovest and AKA.

Black Panther

grand master
So I guess there is now beef between Youngsta + Proverb vs DJ Maphorisa + Zingah.

Let's if this is gonna be more interesting like the beef between Cassper Nyovest and AKA.

I really doubt that this issue started by DJ Maphorisa will escalate to the situation like that of AKA and Cassper Nyovest. I don't think so!

Status
This post is closed for further replies.