Do You Agree With Ginimbi's Statement: "Handsome Doesn't Pay Bills?"

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
To what extent do y'all oans agree with Ginimbi Genius Kadungure's statement when he said: "handsome doesn't pay bills?"

Attachments

• Genius Ginimbi Kadungure Says Being Handsome Does Not Pay Bills.jpg
    Genius Ginimbi Kadungure Says Being Handsome Does Not Pay Bills.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 200

Black Panther

grand master
Ginimbi is partially correct.

A man's handsomeness in the eyes of many women has a strong positive correlation with the size of his wallet. The bigger it is the better the opportunities.

At the same time, a broke handsome man can leverage his looks to lure female blessers or he can take things to the extreme by being ngochani for sheets (gay for pay).

Numero Uno

grand master
No, that's like saying beauty doesn't build a business.

Ginimbi's statement is primarily in the context of men not women.

It's obvious most women, in general, can easily utilize their looks for a come up.

So I don't think it's the same for men though. By the way, I am not saying all women do this cause some daiges might get triggered reading this, you know.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

A man's handsomeness in the eyes of many women has a strong positive correlation with the size of his wallet.

At the same time, a broke handsome man can leverage his looks to lure female blessers or he can take things to the extreme by being ngochani for sheets (gay for pay).

Not all heterosexual men will take the route to be ngochani just so they can raise capital to start their own enterprise.

Even if a handsome heterosexual man decides to be ngochani for sheets, the likelihood of making decent money depends on his environment.

In some regions, there are many slay kings who make a living out of this mostly because of connections, social capital with the elite — the movers-and-shakers.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
If we are talking strictly in the case of Zimbabwe. I am certain it's only a few lads who will take the bareback route for the greenback.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Ginimbi's statement is primarily in the context of men not women.

It's obvious most beautiful women, in general, can easily utilize their looks for a come up.

So I don't think it's the same for men though. By the way, I am not saying all women do this cause some daiges might get triggered reading this, you know.

*Hot daiges only.

An average daige has to work 2 or 3 times more than a mbama.

Scorpio

grand master
I kinda agree with @Black Panther

Ginimbi's statement is mostly true for heterosexual men who consistently remain straight.

In showbiz industries e.g. particularly the film business and maybe the music business. There are definitely male celebrities who have risen to the top by being nutted on by executives and other men on big chairs.

Of course, some are abused by pedophiles -- I am not counting that out. However, let's not act like there aren't some individuals who voluntarily partake in this.

Queen

grand master

A man's handsomeness in the eyes of many women has a strong positive correlation with the size of his wallet.

I guess this is why they say, "if you can't have morals at least have money." ??

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I kinda agree with @Black Panther

Ginimbi's statement is mostly true for heterosexual men who consistently remain straight.

In showbiz industries e.g. particularly the film business and maybe the music business.

There are definitely male celebrities who have risen to the top by being nutted on by executives and other men on big chairs.

Of course, some are abused by pedophiles -- I am not counting that out. However, let's not act like there aren't some individuals who voluntarily partake in this.

The entertainment industry is not the only place where you will find cases of gay-for-pay situationships. You are gonna have to add the fashion industry too on that list.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Latest resources