Numero Uno

grand master
Drake Might Have New Upcoming Music With Quality Control.png

Drake posted an Instagram post captioned "Quality and Control always" and it could a hint of new music later to be released with the Migos. For now only time will tell.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
How is Drake working with Migos and Quality Control when in fact Nicki Minaj has got beef with Cardi B.

It looks more like a snake move to me.

Business is business y’all calling Drake a snake but what about when Nicki Minaj was pillow talking about him to Meek Mill during the time when Drake and Meek Mill were beefing?

Black Panther

grand master
I’ve been thinking what’s up with Drake and Young Money! He never says anything about Young Money! And he wasn’t even on Lil Wayne's Carter 5 new album.

Numero Uno

grand master
I’ve been thinking what’s up with Drake and Young Money! He never says anything about Young Money! And he wasn't even on Lil Wayne's Carter 5 new album.

Y’all be so caught up in celebrity loyalty. Drake isn't on Young Money anymore plus this is business we are talking about and nobody gets money by thinking about someone else what they are doing with their bodies or anything else.

Last edited:

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I’ve been thinking what’s up with Drake and Young Money! He never says anything about Young Money! And he wasn’t even on Lil Wayne's Carter 5 new album.

That contract over and dues paid in full. Now Quavo hinted on a project they did or were doing together with Drake.

Scorpio

grand master
Are people forgetting Nicki Minaj wasn't talking to him when she was with Meek Mill?

Tyga has done seen right through him back in early Young Money days. Drake is also a scorpio what you expect? He's gonna ruin them just like he did Cash Money.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Drake is such a calculating rapper and that’s the actor in him.

Just because Nicki Minaj had issues with the Migos and Cardi B, that doesn’t mean Drake need to stop his bag overflowing with opportunities to working with the Migos or even Cardi B for that matter.

Last edited: