How does one become a runner in Zimbabwe?

F

Ferdinand Fitzroy

Excuse me, oans, and deijs, I say, howdy y'all, pardon my intrusion. I'm a bit curious, you see, and I am doing a little bit of research about the art of one being a runner in Zimbabwe, particularly those that wish to become a henchman in business deals for the top brass, the captains of the industry if you will. What's the proper protocol for someone such as an average Joe to get involved in such a venture? Does it always require a certain set of skills or connections, perhaps? Or is it merely a matter of being in the right place at the right time, if you catch my drift?

recommended
G
Nepotism. If you are a nepo baby you are already ahead of the curve.

Or you join ZANU-PF political party and start grifting, you know, wheeling and dealing (kungwavha-ngwavha).

The thing is "runnas," are grifters who are willing to do anything to get ahead. These runnas are a motley crew of street-smart hustlers and slick-talking con artists, all looking for their next mark. They don't have any loyalty to anyone or anything, except for the party itself and the almighty dollar.

Therefore, in Zim, the runnas are a necessary evil for those that wish to make use of their services, a symptom of a system that has become corrupt to the core. They are the living embodiment of the greed and avarice that have consumed...
G

Gina

Nepotism. If you are a nepo baby you are already ahead of the curve.

Or you join ZANU-PF political party and start grifting, you know, wheeling and dealing (kungwavha-ngwavha).

The thing is "runnas," are grifters who are willing to do anything to get ahead. These runnas are a motley crew of street-smart hustlers and slick-talking con artists, all looking for their next mark. They don't have any loyalty to anyone or anything, except for the party itself and the almighty dollar.

Therefore, in Zim, the runnas are a necessary evil for those that wish to make use of their services, a symptom of a system that has become corrupt to the core. They are the living embodiment of the greed and avarice that have consumed Zim, and they revel in it.

recommended
B

Bane

You join ZANU-PF political party and start grifting, you know, wheeling and dealing (kungwavha-ngwavha).

Therefore, in Zim, the runnas are a necessary evil for those that wish to make use of their services, a symptom of a system that has become corrupt to the core. They are the living embodiment of the greed and avarice that have consumed Zim, and they revel in it.

You said rubbish lol.

M

MinusTempo

Poverty isn't a spirit everyone can't be rich it's just how the world is because capitalism is a zero-sum game.

Capitalism, esteemed Raven Darkholme, is not inherently a zero-sum game. In the realm of economics, a zero-sum game signifies a situation wherein one party's gains are precisely counterbalanced by another party's losses. Capitalism, on the contrary, fosters an environment where wealth can be generated through trade, innovation, and the efficient allocation of resources. This economic system encourages individuals and enterprises to engage in mutually beneficial exchanges, thereby promoting the expansion of wealth and prosperity for all parties involved. Thus, it is my considered opinion that capitalism, rather than constituting a zero-sum game, possesses the potential to yield positive-sum outcomes for the industrious and enterprising members of society.

D

Dru-Zod

You join ZANU-PF political party and start grifting, you know, wheeling and dealing (kungwavha-ngwavha).

Y'all be spitting nonsense!

P

Paris Panashe

As long as your role models are the likes of:
You will be on the right track. One has got to learn the game from the grandmasters.

Attachments

• Sir Wicknell Chivayo says the poors will get rich by praying.jpeg
    Sir Wicknell Chivayo says the poors will get rich by praying.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Sir Wicknell Chivayo bought a Rolls-Royce for Madzibaba.png
    Sir Wicknell Chivayo bought a Rolls-Royce for Madzibaba.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 28
G

Gifty Phyna

Oh, oan, let me tell you something about nepotism and political scheming. Somebody out there might think it's the perfect way to get rich quickly as a grifter but it's often a one-way ticket to disaster. I mean, seriously, who wants to be known as that person who only got ahead because of their shady connections?

U

Ultron

Oh, oan, let me tell you something about nepotism and political scheming. Somebody out there might think it's the perfect way to get rich quickly as a grifter but it's often a one-way ticket to disaster. I mean, seriously, who wants to be known as that person who only got ahead because of their shady connections?

Nepotism is natural everywhere you go.

B

Bwayla

I concur, nepotism is a ubiquitous phenomenon that you can't escape no matter where you go. It's like a pesky little mosquito that keeps buzzing around your ear, refusing to leave you alone. And the worst part is, it's not just limited to certain professions or industries, it's everywhere!

You see it in politics, where family dynasties rule the roost and people get elected based on their last name rather than their qualifications or achievements. You see it in the corporate world, where the CEO's son or daughter is handed a cushy job with a nice salary and perks that make your head spin. And you see it in Hollywood, where nepotism runs rampant and the children of famous actors get handed roles in movies even if they have no talent or experience.