How to deal with money issues in a relationship?

Numero Uno

grand master
What's are the most effective ways of "how to deal with money issues in a relationship" whether it's dating or a marriage situation?

Black Panther

grand master
If you don’t have money, don’t think about marriage.

I do ask few eligible singles I know getting married, are you really up for this lifetime drama or you just wanna have a fabulous wedding day?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Traditional and wedding ceremonies are not marrying at all.

Proper marriage is staying together in peace and harmony. Couples should stop wasting money in ceremonies, but should invest more energy in how to make marriage work.

Queen

grand master
Many women don't make as much money as men. It's a man's world, we just live in it.

We can be loud about it, but in reality it's still a man's world. For that reason a real man has to be a provider until equality has been attained in all levels of society.

Last edited:

Black Panther

grand master
Many women don't make as much money as men. It's a man's world, we just live in it.

We can be loud about it, but in reality it's still a man's world. For that reason a real man has to be a provider until equality has been attained in all levels of society.

A woman can make more than a man. She simply has to do her before even thinking of being in a serious relationship like getting married without setting her finances in order.

Queen

grand master
Again, I don't always believe in being financially stable before getting married since a rich man can go broke a few months after the wedding too.

It sounds about right getting married to the right person who will be with you for better or for worse which makes more sense.

You can be financially stable before getting married and be financially unstable after marriage, things change, you know.